£40 for rags

on a side note every single cup game this season I've had an email saying my card doesn't work and they couldn't process my payment and unless I sort it by date x they'll take me off the cup scheme.

Every time I have to ring them up to tell somebody to re-put it in the computer and every time my details work.

So City, sort your fucking system off as I'm seriously getting peeved off with you lot inconveniencing me by YOUR system not accepting my correct, working and valid details.

Anyone getting these texts should probably check their emails and/or bank account before ringing to complain. Think it's just the texts giving people wrong info rather than wrong money taken out.

I've had £15 taken out of my account but they've not put me in my normal seat in the east stand. I'm in the colin bell stand.

Being in the cup scheme and sitting in level 3 has caused me nothing but trouble over the last 2 seasons, with them shutting down the tiers. I thought for this game it would be a simple process of just activating my card for the match. But no, I have to get on the phone and sort another problem out with them

PSmyth07 said:
Im in the cup scheme and not had my money taken out.
Same here mate I rung today, they said they can see I'm in the cup scheme my tickets just not been processed yet. They advised me to ring customer services tomorrow.

I had an e-mail conf and points added on friday but no money taken, i went on today points taken off and still no money taken but im on the cup scheme anyone else had this trouble?

Silva Service Station said:
I had an e-mail conf and points added on friday but no money taken, i went on today points taken off and still no money taken but im on the cup scheme anyone else had this trouble?
Not checked my account yet but nothing on my City account yet and I'm on the FA Cup scheme. I suspect an almighty cock-up. going to get Wigan tickets tomorrow so will check then.

Silva Service Station said:

same - but had money taken last week (£15) but just checked now and points removed the order history has dissapeared for that game?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.