£5 v Hamburg.£15-. £20 v Celtic

Re: £5 v Hamburg.£15-. £20 v Celtic

u2fme2 said:
BlueMooner87 said:
personally i think preseason home games should be included in your seasoncard
and cup games
you mean like the scum ticket
you mean the one the scum supporters club took to the office of fair trading to have it stopped
no thanks

That would never happen because it does not take into consideration other peoples financial circumstances. They may have enough money to purchase a seasoncard and pay it off monthly but not be able to afford to spend £15 - £20 watching a 3rd round tie Vs Sheffield Wednesday or someone of that ilk (no disrespect but come on, you get the idea...)

At the end of the day other things in life start to take priority over going to a cup game where that £15.00 could be used elsewhere. It depends on peoples circumstances really and to only take into consideration your own when making that statement is negligent of other peoples in my opinion.

That's why we have the cup tickets direct scheme - to make it optional.

let's not forget it will be Celtic Reserves as they have already said they will not be sending their 1st Team down after they played a tough Champions League Qualifier in Moscow on Wednesday evening

Ahh well. Hopefully we'll grab some goals then eh?

Plus cup games are announced just a couple of weeks before the games unlike league fixtures.
Some season card holders live no where near Manchester and would find it difficult/expensive to make travel arrangements at such short notice, whilst others do have a life and have things on that they can't get out of when the cup tie is announced.

danebanksheik said:
and as for the rags only paying a tenner - jeez uss - they pay twice as much as us for league games if not more.

So why should we pay more than them for a meaningless friendly?

its a friendly too expensive maybe if it was top oppenents like Barcelona or milan but CELTIC

The Rangers game was £21 yet there was still around 30,000-35,000 there according to the papers. I expect a decent crowd and tbh a lot of Celtic fans in the north west will head along, and I expect Celtic will put out a fairly strong team with quite a few first team playing, they need these games to sharpen up for the start of their season just as much as City.

AyrshireBlue said:
The Rangers game was £21 yet there was still around 30,000-35,000 there according to the papers. I expect a decent crowd and tbh a lot of Celtic fans in the north west will head along, and I expect Celtic will put out a fairly strong team with quite a few first team playing, they need these games to sharpen up for the start of their season just as much as City.
Celtic have already apparently said that they're not sending their first team down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.