£60 for Villa at home

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by xgorton, 20 Mar 2014.

1. mansour's tow ropes

mansour's tow ropes

yes, but it would be wrong of the club to raise the price in the hope that there is a lot riding on this game in the first place

2. chris85mcfc

chris85mcfc

True. But if you flip the coin, if we were out of the title race now then how many people would be busting a gut to get a ticket for that game even at £30-£40?

Club have just took a gamble, not a particulary unselfish one, but if we are in the title race at that point then it should be £60 well spent.

3. chrishull

chrishull

Supply and demand.

4. Healthcare29

Healthcare29

Kate Bush @ Hammy Odeon (possibly not £40?)

5. Lenblue

Lenblue

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2014/February/City-v-Aston-Villa-ticket-information" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and- ... nformation</a>

Original costs on link above.

I have just purchased 2, so what if the title race is over by then, will still be supporting the team like we have done for many a shite end of season in years gone by!!!

I was also a Season Ticket Holder for many a year, but the strings have to be pulled, kids stil have season tickets, I am a Blue Member, a trip for 3 to Wembley wasn't cheap!

Hopefully it will be a night to remember!!!

6. Cry Me A Weaver

Cry Me A Weaver

You can pay £60 for a concert and it rain. If I didn't have a ST I'd definitely be buying at £60. If we win it or at least go into last game ahead on points it will be a night to remember.

7. manchester blue

manchester blue

Supply and demand. 15 nights so I imagine not huge demand..

8. Troubadour

Troubadour

And if we are out of contention come the Villa game...

9. NorthEastScotlandMCFC

NorthEastScotlandMCFC

Ticket for sale maybe lol

10. blueman68

blueman68

Got my season ticket for villa. Any spare for goddess that is kate bush Aug 26,will pay equal rate of 60 quid. Should the remaining beatles get back,willing to pay £65 Ono.