13 yr old Karamoko Dembele

he does look a talent but were those ^ youtube matches tackless games...the kid on market street with a football never gets tackled, he looks better than any pro footballer ever televised,

If he continues progressing, I doubt he will remain at Celtic as he will be hot property.

I do wish the media would not make such a big deal of his ability as he's very young.
One way to ensure the media didn't make a fuss about him would have been for Celtic not to play him in an U-20s game. A ridiculous decision by the person responsible for making it.

Remember the other wonder kid at Celtic , the Somalian was ot Faisal Islam..I wonder where the wonder kid is now ?

islam feruz, we were supposedly interested in him for a while when he was 14/15, ended up going to Chelsea for £300k, has since been on loan to OFI Crete, Blackpool, Hibernian and now at belgian side Excel Mouscron on loan.

islam feruz, we were supposedly interested in him for a while when he was 14/15, ended up going to Chelsea for £300k, has since been on loan to OFI Crete, Blackpool, Hibernian and now at belgian side Excel Mouscron on loan.
Was shit at Hibs too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.