1968/69 Supporter Complaint Letter

Indeed, they had black and blue stripes in late 60s, early 70s. Saw them wearing it several times. Not a patch on the Redstripes. I don’t follow the kit history, someone else on here may be able to tell you more.
Are you sure it just wasn't in black and white lol

Are you sure it just wasn't in black and white lol

That does seem pretty comprehensive tbh. Commendable level of research there, fair play. Even includes the notorious yellow kit from 89, only worn once ever in a thrashing at Highbury

Never heard of this or seen pictures of it.
Maybe @Gary James can confirm?
I’d like to see the evidence because that doesn’t follow with everything I’ve researched so far. Or anything I remember for that matter. Obviously, there could be a missing kit out there but as the original poster says that the kit was seen several times it would seem unlikely that no photo or memory has appeared until now. There was the royal blue with diagonals of course.

I’d like to see the evidence because that doesn’t follow with everything I’ve researched so far. Or anything I remember for that matter. Obviously, there could be a missing kit out there but as the original poster says that the kit was seen several times it would seem unlikely that no photo or memory has appeared until now. There was the royal blue with diagonals of course.
And a lovely kit it was.
a236657c96966667c24b9db814c6ea15--manchester-city-football-vintage.jpgdownload (1).jpeg

Yes - I loved that one. Hardly worn though. It gets a bit of a mention in my programme article for the Manchester Derby next week (in passing). The blue and black striped idea is something I always wanted. i Used to see the red & black as a kid and think why not a sky blue and black striped away kit too? Obviously unlikely but once 3rd kits became the thing then I’d have loved to (still would) see the blue/black stripes as 3rd.

That does seem pretty comprehensive tbh. Commendable level of research there, fair play. Even includes the notorious yellow kit from 89, only worn once ever in a thrashing at Highbury
Except that it’s an ad for what they sell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.