1968/69 Supporter Complaint Letter

I agree. But we sell kit deals that enables us to buy Haaland and De Bruyne. Whatever sells to pay for that will do, and the kits are always broadly City in nature so make do

Fair point, but arsenal still keep their kit style at home, so the big names in kits designs do respect club's tradition

They did it right up to the mid 80's. Surprised I never had a few bricks through my windows with the anti rag stuff I had printed under my.name and address
Could well be considered a big breach of data protection these days! To be fair, putting people's full name and address in papers/magazines was a bit strange looking back!

Could well be considered a big breach of data protection these days! To be fair, putting people's full name and address in papers/magazines was a bit strange looking back!
Except that your name address and telephone number aren't "private information." If you do a search of your name and locality in an internet search engine you will quite likely find all that information listed quite easily.

They were described as scarlet. But if this picture accurately portrays them, they look suspiciously like United shirts.

26f8b775dfaa4ff3126fed64bda9cebb.jpg

It looks suspiciously like that cos scarlet is literally the rags colour, absolutely disgusting that... WTF were we thinking with that angin horrible shit.

This kit is our worst by far that we've ever played in no matter what anyone says we've never wore a shitter one and never will, we may as well have been a Jewish team with a Nazi Swastika emblazoned across our shirt or even an all black team wearing white Klan robes with a hood... like my examples this monstrosity seems totally fucked up and impossible it beggars belief, it surely couldn't have made any sense whatsoever even back then.

EDIT: seen the maroon coloured top, not sure why I doubted us when I've seen our kits in history haha.

Last edited:
Question is, did she choose red & black after being advised they'd be neutral colours by someone who didn't know City would change their strip, or was she showing her MCFC allegiance or even hinting at a secret love affair with Summerbee?
George Heslop was her secret lover. “I like ‘em big” she said.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.