20 games in....Title race back on?

The next two PL games are critical. If we win both we have a chance. We need to be within a game of Chelsea by mid February. If not it will be very difficult as Chelsea will have played 4 of the current top 6 by then.

The next two PL games are critical. If we win both we have a chance. We need to be within a game of Chelsea by mid February. If not it will be very difficult as Chelsea will have played 4 of the current top 6 by then.
We've got 18 games to close 7 points. it's not win or bust any more, and anyhing can happen in March to May when hpefully the pressure is on. Then its games against the strugglers that get really difficult.

Very low margin for error. It's not impossible but we basically have to be winning every week and hope those around us drop points. I still highly doubt we will get anywhere near the title this season but maybe I can be pleasantly surprised.

If we can get Vinny back and playing well then what a bonus that could be especually if Badstuber joins to, obviously the further we go in Champs league will give the other 5 a major advantage as im taking it for granted Arsenal will go out to Bayern

don't think we can expect the title tbh, we are regrouping after the mess pellers made of it. I'd take top four right now, top three and I'd be proper buzzing. throw the fa cup in and progree futher in the CL and I think that would be an amazing season. lets see where are in a months time as to the title.

We've got 18 games to close 7 points. it's not win or bust any more, and anyhing can happen in March to May when hpefully the pressure is on. Then its games against the strugglers that get really difficult.
Chelsea will have played four of the top 6 by mid February. If we aren't within 3 points of them by then it's game over as their play during 12 of the 13 games in their win-run was incredibly solid and consistant. Put simply, they are not going to drop many points against the also rans. Even then it will be a big ask as we would have to win some big games.

don't think we can expect the title tbh, we are regrouping after the mess pellers made of it. I'd take top four right now, top three and I'd be proper buzzing. throw the fa cup in and progree futher in the CL and I think that would be an amazing season. lets see where are in a months time as to the title.
If Chelsea carry on picking up 2.5 points per game, they will win it, but I don't think they will, and out of all the top teams, I think city are the ones who can improve the most.'

We also have Kompany and Jesus to come in. At times we've leaked goals too easily, and struggled to break teams down. Those two could effect our weaknesses.

If Chelsea carry on picking up 2.5 points per game, they will win it, but I don't think they will, and out of all the top teams, I think city are the ones who can improve the most.'

We also have Kompany and Jesus to come in. At times we've leaked goals too easily, and struggled to break teams down. Those two could effect our weaknesses.
can't argue with that.

Chelsea will have played four of the top 6 by mid February. If we aren't within 3 points by then it's game over. They are not going to drop many points against the also rans.
Pressure on clubs playing for their lives, and pressure on teams going for the title. Chelsea's mentality is good, but playing now is nothing like it is when you're playing in the closing weeks.

for us to get close now would be a bonus, we can do it, and have before, start feb with at least no gap increase, then we can, top 4 is a priority though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.