2017/18 Checkatrade(EFL) Trophy (15/08 v Rotherham)

I can see some no-mark 30-something league 2 player attempting to cripple an up and coming upstart from one of the academies after he's been 'megged for the 5th time

Wasn't aware of that.

It'll be a good experience for some of our lads to sample some of the facilities at league 2&3 level.

If we get to play local clubs,it could generate some 'away day cup tie' interest.

Cheers bud.

I was wrong lol sorry to disappoint :)

A poster a bit further down said it was 1 home tie and two away for the prem u21 teams

I'm surprised we're entering this season as nothing seems to have changed re some of the dates clashing with international weeks and according to the regulations :-

Matches may not be postponed due to Players having been called up to play for their national association’s representative matches.

The first round of group matches are scheduled for w/comm 28th August, the first major internationals week so I imagine most of our more talented lads will be called up for under-age national teams.

Don't mind this, playing against full professional sides with the incentive of a Wembley final should be good for our youngsters.

can we have a cup scheme for it and priority wembley tickets if we get there?

I definately may go to the rounds.

will be good experience for the young uns

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.