2nd payment

Re: 1st payment

I got the whole lot taken in one go on 1 July. When I enquired about it, saying it would leave me a bit strapped for cash this month (since I wasn't expecting it), I got this reply:

Thank you for your email.

On the online journey you have the option to pay 1 or 4 instalments on direct debit, the 1 instalment delays the payment until 1st July.

I’m afraid it will not be possible to issue a refund as all payments to be taken in July have been processed.

I apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

All I remember is selecting "direct debit". Anyone remember getting asked later if you wanted to do it in 4 payments or 1?

silverblue said:
I got the whole lot taken in one go on 1 July. When I enquired about it, saying it would leave me a bit strapped for cash this month (since I wasn't expecting it), I got this reply:

On the online journey you have the option to pay 1 or 4 instalments on direct debit, the 1 instalment delays the payment until 1st July.

I’m afraid it will not be possible to issue a refund as all payments to be taken in July have been processed.

All I remember is selecting "direct debit". Anyone remember getting asked later if you wanted to do it in 4 payments or 1?

Yeah , there was 2 options on the DD page - I nearly made the same mistake but logged out and had to do it all again and click the 4 instalments tick/button

silverblue said:

same happened to me put me well over my agreed overdraft so the DD has been returned rang the club and they said someone will get back to me at some point in the next week

Do I still have a season ticket or not? I have borrowed the money now so will I be ok?

Reason why I didn't do the 4 instalments. Id forget then I'd be strapped for cash. Rather it go out once n then that's it for another 12 months.

I understand others can't do this though.

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
silverblue said:

Yeah , there was 2 options on the DD page - I nearly made the same mistake but logged out and had to do it all again and click the 4 instalments tick/button

Ha, that's beans on toast for a month for me then :)

It'll be worth it

My DD has been claimed, but for the amount of 0.00? Has this happened to anybody else too?

silverblue said:

I nearly did this, tey made it quite complicated in selecting the 4 installment option. Took a load of pissing about before I managed it.

the originalkippaxman said:
peoffrey said:
Have you ever thought that I don't like having a large amount of cash in my current account? I like to bang it away in a savings account that I can't access without doing a transfer - and also for security. If my cash card gets stolen or whatever then they can't help themselves with the nigh on £2000 I had in there for my Seasoncard, monthly bills and one-off payments. I'd get the money back eventually but that's not the point. The £550 was there in time on my part yet City didn't take it. No communication at all as to why. If you're likening the situation as to the Seasoncard costing you everything you have then you have to ask yourself why you've bought one.

Needless to say the Seasoncard has now been paid for today and I know how much I've got left to play with for the rest of the month. I wanted it paid for yet all you could was brand me a moaner.

Well if theft or over spending was your main concern you should have opened a second basic current account and transferred money monthly into it and had the direct debit deducted from that.

Only here to help.

Unhelpful. Why open a second basic account for just ONE annual Direct Debit?

There's some shocking reading on here from Blues who've had their payment set up wrong. It's makes my date quibble seem so trivial in comparison. I've worked with regular payments as both the Originator and the Bank involved. This is so poor from City. Hopefully they're reimbursing unnecessary Bank charges occurred etc. Direct Debits are so simple to set up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.