A Bit More of City Dissapears.........

panzer1311 said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
City employ people to get a job done for city, at the cheapest cost, not to comfort employees and cuddle them.
They dont want "cuddling" m8 ,they just dont want to be employed by fucking kitbag! who ever they are

Then they can be employed by whoever the fuck they like. It is not as if it was a job t'down the pits was it. They will be doing the same job, just a few mils away.

I know its extreme but im angry , Marwood , Cook , Kitbag , and City can go to F*** if they think im spending money on an organisation who treats its loyal staff like this .

and all the P****S who keep putting their barbed comments on here , lets hope it happens to you one day<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:50 pm --<br /><br />
SWP's back said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
City employ people to get a job done for city, at the cheapest cost, not to comfort employees and cuddle them.

This^^^^^

fucking Middleton, I comuted to Lancaster for 18 months a few years back. Middleton is hardly fucking India is it?
FFS its not the re-location thats the issue here!!!!!!

bluemanc said:
Carlos The Jackal said:
He never mentioned losing jobs just moving to Middy, fuck me i know lads who travel 40 miles to their work each day.
By bus ?
I'll spell it out,single parent wakes kids at 6.45am drops kid off at childminders at 7.30 & gets to the City warehouse at 8.........single parent is then told he/she will have to go to Middleton.
single parent wakes kids up at 5.30 am drops them off at childminders at 6.15 gets 2 buses then gets to City Warehouse in Middleton at 8,just an example.
For some people it makes a fuckin big difference.
People lose jobs when things like this happen, it's fuck all like a few pissheads going 40 miles in a van smoking dope until they get to Liverpool to dig a fucking hole.

Wow - no really. You will gain them much sympathy acting the twat.

Times changed we have moved on no longer are we
* Shopping in pound land for the Corradi and Dabo's off this world
* In a clapped out staduim in the middle to the middle of the biggest sh*thole in manchester
* having to buy that ropey horse burger off the harry ramp whilst chain smokes through his woodbines
* dodging through dog sh*t alley then through horse sh*t car park just to get to the ground.

We are sleek operation now and unfortunatly there's gone be casualities getting us to the top its time to move on the club has for sure.

panzer1311 said:
I know its extreme but im angry , Marwood , Cook , Kitbag , and City can go to F*** if they think im spending money on an organisation who treats its loyal staff like this .

and all the P****S who keep putting their barbed comments on here , lets hope it happens to you one day

See you....

It is a business mate and cannot be run on anything other than business terms.

panzer1311 said:
Sorry,the "used to" line was supposed to be a pun on the fact that one minute he worked for MCFC the next its kitbag!

Sorry missed that one!

I stand corrected. I hope you weren't offended by questioning the authenticity of the story.

Hope it works out ok for your son.

If they want a job they will move, if not theyre are plenty of people that are willing to work in Middleton believe me. These things happen. Get over it.

panzer1311 said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
They dont want "cuddling" m8 ,they just dont want to be employed by fucking kitbag! who ever they are
Never heard of KitBag why do MCFC have to employ a private outfit ? must be uncertain times for the people that work there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.