A message to all City fans from red cafe

Citys youth team on the other hand are full of players from everywhere but Manchester it seems. None of their young lads are likely to get a look in. They havent got room for the complacency and patience that comes with blooding youngsters like we have this season with Jones, Smalling, Welbeck, Cleverley, Rafael and De gea.

Could have swore they signed these two.
What a twat.

Champ1-6ns

"Joe Hart isnt homegrown, they bought him from Shrewsbury. Richards is the only player in their team who played for their academy side, and even he is from Birmingham and was signed when he was 16. Thats like having Pogba as our only academy product. "

Like when they snatched Ryan giggs from our youth?

So bitter it's hilarious.

PSmyth07 said:
And De Gea.

they got the ugly twins from Fluminese, they were on the verge of going to Arsenal till united paid (cough) a visit to their mother<br /><br />-- Tue May 15, 2012 12:40 pm --<br /><br />
sambacity4eva said:
"Joe Hart isnt homegrown, they bought him from Shrewsbury. Richards is the only player in their team who played for their academy side, and even he is from Birmingham and was signed when he was 16. Thats like having Pogba as our only academy product. "

Like when they snatched Ryan giggs from our youth?

So bitter it's hilarious.
Code:

Micah's mum gave birth to him while on a trip to visit family in birmingham. he was raised in Leeds

I've heard from a mib that them lot are going down to Tevez's house tonight to have a go after that RIP Fergie sign last night. Sad bastards. I've always managed to stay clear of any proper trouble at the football, but I'd love to sort out these cunts. Its the same lot as were outside Rooney's house & no doubt they will bring their pet journo with them so they can buy the Sun tomorrow & think they are well hard..... I hate em

Its interesting to see the way some of them rationalise the turnaround and how they deal with it - very funny as well - some of them were right "we dont give a feck" ha ha ha ha ha

BlueMo' said:
Citys youth team on the other hand are full of players from everywhere but Manchester it seems. None of their young lads are likely to get a look in. They havent got room for the complacency and patience that comes with blooding youngsters like we have this season with Jones, Smalling, Welbeck, Cleverley, Rafael and De gea.

Could have swore they signed these two.
What a twat.

Champ1-6ns

jones = blackburn
smalling= fulham
Cleverley= Bradford
Da Silva twins= Fluminese
De gea= Athletico Madrid.

They as a club and a general set of fans are as loathsome a bunch of oxygen thiefs as the world has ever known.

City won, United lost, the world rejoiced, Mordor was vanquished.

Wingsofasparrow said:
I've heard from a mib that them lot are going down to Tevez's house tonight to have a go after that RIP Fergie sign last night. Sad bastards. I've always managed to stay clear of any proper trouble at the football, but I'd love to sort out these cunts. Its the same lot as were outside Rooney's house & no doubt they will bring their pet journo with them so they can buy the Sun tomorrow & think they are well hard..... I hate em

Wish him good luck, bet someone who grew up in the slums of Argentina will be shaking in his boots.

Blue Tooth said:
So it doesn't matter how successful you are from here on in, you'll never have any real respect from any neutrals and it'll never feel anything like how we feel when we win something.
Wasn't it the neutral Sunderland fans cheering our victory yesterday?...don't kid yourself sunshine...we will enjoy this more than you can ever imagine in your arrogant myopic little world...Utd have got fuck all respect and their fans have even less. Get over it.
Not just the Sunderland fans. The whole football world came together in joy at their expense. That will never be forgotten. For 5 minutes on Sunday, EVERYONE was a City fan. Except the utd fans. 330 million vs 5.5billion

dom said:
laserblue said:
check the time and date of the original post. looks like the bitter little fuck capitulated just seconds after the final whistle of the sick swan.

ha ha !! well spotted Laser !
What sad fooks they are !!

Yep, I remember the OP being posted on here in the Rag Cafe Meltdown thread in the wake of the 6-1.

Unbelievable that someone would post something like that a couple of hours after they were slaughtered in their own backyard - most United fans worth their salt would've been more interested in their own team's meek surrender and trying to come to terms with it.

As someone else on this thread said, why should we give a fuck what some plastic **** from a disused tin mine in Cornwall thinks? He's a total fucking irrelevance and there is absolutely fuck all whatsoever he can do to stop the rise and rise of Manchester City FC. And besides, he's full of shit - the vast majority of neutrals still back us over them. They continue to be the most despised club on the planet, partly because of fuckwit "fans" like him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.