A message to all City fans from red cafe

bwfcchick said:
City have had years of shit, it's good they've won the title. Just my thoughts anyway.

that's a very generous sentiment bearing in mind you must be gutted at being relegated. another victim of foy's incompetence. hope you get back next season.

laserblue said:
bwfcchick said:
City have had years of shit, it's good they've won the title. Just my thoughts anyway.

that's a very generous sentiment bearing in mind you must be gutted at being relegated. another victim of foy's incompetence. hope you get back next season.

Seconded

And we give a flying fuck what they think?

It appears to me that the rags are far more interested in us that we are of them. We have now, after a lifetime of waiting for many of us, a team we can be proud of. I haven't even bothered texting any reds who have consistently ridiculed our club over the years.

I am far too busy basking in the glory of being a City fan to take any notice whatsoever what those bitter fuckwits think.

Fuck em all ....sad bunch of rag twats that have no idea about supporting a team that has been to hell and back.
Lets not beat around the bush , how many rag twats would travel from all over the world to watch them if they went down 2 divisions like we did . Amazingly our attendances increased and we took thousands to away grounds and still loved our team.
They go on about us winning lottery with the Sheikh and yes it was similar to that for us but ask them wouldnt they prefer to have our owners rather than the gimps.
As for them earning their money, yeah they did in a way by going on stock market but that also led to the gimps taking over. Karma is a woman eh haha.
Bunch of bitter twats that deserve to suffer in football obscurity for many years....to my fellow blues i say this..... enjoy every moment of what we are feeling now and enjoy it for many years.... God bless Sheikh Mansour

Hello everyone - just got back - words would never do to describe that monster of a weekend spent in my home city

Will post more on that later

But for now those fookin vermin trolls without the good grace to man up and "take it" can chew on every greying hair on my scrotum

Fookin losers - not football - as people

CTID

CHAMPIONS!!! 2012

laserblue said:
bwfcchick said:

Thanks. I hate Utd so never want them to win. Foy was a joke but we have a shit chairman and manager.. that's why we went down. Hope we get back too but I sense a few seasons down there.

544880_315473908527203_143700442371218_723455_1151825223_n.jpg

City.jpg

united_2218821b.jpg

unitedfan.jpg

kompany_0.jpg

246693013.jpg

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereve...s/1468410_the-man-who-saved-manchester-united

United's players got the bird 80 years ago today – but they weren’t complaining. A £2,000 cash windfall and a Christmas turkey for the Reds players of the 1930s was the outcome of a historic plea which saved the Reds from the brink of extinction. In December 1931 United were in serious danger of folding.

The club were heavily in debt and the Reds board hadn’t enough in the coffers to even pay the players’ wages.

The economic depression had struck the country and hit Old Trafford particularly hard.

United had enjoyed some glory years, but it was City who were prospering in Manchester and the Reds were in desperate need of a cash lifeline.

On discovering the story that United’s players had been told they wouldn’t be paid, sports writer Stacey Lintott visited a contact and told Salford businessman James Gibson of the club’s plight.

Gibson was a sports fan whose military uniform manufacturing business – Briggs, Jones & Gibson – was thriving, and United’s secretary Walter Crickmer – who was the Reds’ temporary manager at the time too – went cap-in-hand to his home in Hale Barns.

Gibson agreed to donate a then not-unsubstantial sum of £2,000 to pay the players’ and officials’ wages until mid-January.

There was even enough cash left over for the United stars of the day to enjoy that Christmas bird.

As part of the deal, JW Gibson took over as chairman, supported the club financially and stood guarantor to the bank – despite the risks.

United were saved, and their benefactor ultimately invested £30,000 of his own money into the club helping the Reds on their way to becoming the world’s most famous football club.

But the club still had a mortgage of around £25,000 and there were no funds for transfers.

So, with players desperately needed, Gibson and Crickmer came up with the idea to set up a production line of young players and the Manchester United Junior Athletic Club (MUJAC) was born.

Stars

Gibson secured a tenancy for a pitch at the Old Broughton Rangers Rugby Ground, later to become United’s Cliff training ground, where the young United stars of the future were developed.

The youth team won the Chorlton Amateur League in 1939, scoring an amazing 223 goals in the process.

It was the MUJAC’s idea that eventually produced the Busby Babes.

Gibson also persuaded the Midland Railway, who operated trains from Manchester Central Station to London St Pancras to stop at Old Trafford station on match days,
making it easier for fans to get to the games. Attendances steadily began to rise.

And it was Gibson’s foresight and judge of character that saw United put former Liverpool and City player Matt Busby in charge at Old Trafford after the war.

Gibson died in 1951. He had witnessed Busby bring the FA Cup back to the club, but passed away before the 1952 League title was delivered.

His dream continues to this day and there is a red plaque on the bridge over the train track at Old Trafford marking his impact on the club over the years.

Today, relatives of James Gibson – the Embling family – along with the Mayor of Trafford, laid flowers at the James Gibson plaque on that railway bridge on Sir Matt Busby Way

stfu

Over the years the RAGS have hated in no particular order
Leeds
Liverpool
Blackburn
Newcastle
Arsenal
Chelsea

I can honestly state I have only ever and only ever will Hate the RAGS

They can call me bitter I couldn't give a shit

When Chelsea play the final on Saturday I will cheer them on
When Liverpool come back to beat Milan I cheered them on
When Arsenal played Barca in the final I cheered them on

Not one RAG would agree to this as they hate any other club having any success.

laserblue said:
check the time and date of the original post. looks like the bitter little fuck capitulated just seconds after the final whistle of the sick swan.

ha ha !! well spotted Laser !
What sad fooks they are !!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.