A message to all City fans from red cafe

You only have to read where most of the fuckers live to know that they have probably never set foot in Manchester let alone the swamp.

Auckland
Kuwait
USA
South Africa

The only rags I generally find to be ok are the ones who actually go.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
You only have to read where most of the fuckers live to know that they have probably never set foot in Manchester let alone the swamp.

Auckland
Kuwait
USA
South Africa

The only rags I generally find to be ok are the ones who actually go.

s'true
plastic rag wankers are the worst

They will be really be up for it next season, but I've already heard a few grumbles from the office rags about Fergie playing the wrong team tactics etc.

Once the first cracks appear in the edifice the whole thing could come crashing down. Glazers must be cursing not floating the club when they had their chance. Now they are stuck with each other.

them cunts have been trying to bye the fuckin league from 67 to 93

and how many times did they break the british transfer record

i dont know but it was plenty

so fuck off you munich cunts

kev1961 said:

Idiot!

stefranceuk said:
And they call us bitter?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f6/message-city-fans-342185/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f6/message-city-fans-342185/</a>

could they get anymore bitter than that

Well, well, 'Pexbo' from Cornwall, looks like you may just have jumped on the wrong bandwagon. What is tickling everyone on here is your 'Message to City fans,' as if your unadulterated shite is going to make us wring our hands in despair if we haven't got your approval on all things football. Try learning some of your adopted superstar, stella club's background and then have a good wallow in the injustices of the fates that have severely dented your undoubted sense of entitlement, and the equally undoubted rise of MCFC that must at the moment make you feel like packing it all in.
Never mind Pexy wexy, you can always join the 'Free Kernow' brigade, for the ultimate self rule of Cornwall.

More commonly and affectionately known as the 'OO. R. A.'

The cookie monster said:
kev1961 said:

Idiot!

bin the village idiot all me life pal, someone as sensible as you ain't gonna change fuckall pal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.