Aaron Mooy

This only makes sense if the club has heard whispers an Everton or West ham are willing to pay over the 20m. Buy him back and sell on for a profit

Only good thing about this and obviously other deals they are all apparently have buy back clause for amounts which in todays market represent a shrewd policy.

That would be a bit of a cnut’s trick with regard to Huddersfield. I don’t think we’re so desperate for a few bob that we’d pull a stunt like that.
Business is business bud it's not like we've ripped them off, remember being bummed with Bolton over Hamman when we were on hard times.

That would be a bit of a cnut’s trick with regard to Huddersfield. I don’t think we’re so desperate for a few bob that we’d pull a stunt like that.

I agree. For the sake of £5-10m I think we’d rather keep a good relationship with Huddersfield.

Think this is absolute bullshit anyway for what it’s worth.

If we get 50 mil for Gundogan and spent 20 on Mooy (who I think can do just as good a job, and unlike Gundogan knows how to tackle ;-) then that's 30 mil left over which we can put towards a big time signing.
The other thing to note is, what is Mooys' value in the current market ? If it's much greater than 20 mil then that also means we obtain a valuable asset on the cheap.

How has Gundo added £30m to his value during his time here?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.