Aaron Mooy

I rate him, think he’s excel playing with better players. When you see him for Huddersfield and Australia you can tell he’s a lot better than his teammates.

Get rid of gundy for him lol,some of you have heat stroke
Why not? Mooy has far better defensive stats than Gundogan and better offensive stats too. I genuinely don't think comparing Mooy to Gundogan is a particularly unfair comparison.

Why not? Mooy has far better defensive stats than Gundogan and better offensive stats too. I genuinely don't think comparing Mooy to Gundogan is a particularly unfair comparison.
It's rubbish comparison,gundy seems to be a scapegoat, for what i'm not sure,it's not all about stats it's who fits the team in the way we play,if we are swapping these 2 over someone has lost their minds

It's rubbish comparison,gundy seems to be a scapegoat, for what i'm not sure,it's not all about stats it's who fits the team in the way we play,if we are swapping these 2 over someone has lost their minds
I'm actually one of the people who likes Gundogan but I think people are writing Mooy off because he doesn't play for a big club or have a fancy name. If someone can give me an example of something Gundogan brings to the table that Mooy doesn't then fair play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.