Aaron Mooy

This only makes sense if the club has heard whispers an Everton or West ham are willing to pay over the 20m. Buy him back and sell on for a profit
We'd find it impossible to deal with any club anywhere if we did that as sell-ons and buy-backs seem to be dialled into most players we sell nowadays.

I hope not. Hugely underwhelming, would have been decent for where we were 10 years ago. Would Real Madrid or PSG sign him?

Even worse if the rags get Milinkovic-Savic, scousers have already got Fabinho. We need to be aiming far, far higher than this.
As I said yesterday, quality costs, (A cheaper alternative is usually cheaper for a very good reason).

It’s all very well sticking to your principles, and to be honest, I don’t know whether Jorginho is good enough to hack it in the premier league, but, to lose out on a player that Pep clearly sees as playing a vital role next season, (especially with Chelsea now hovering about in the background) for the sake of €2.5m, would, in my opinion at least, be appallingly bad business.

Always thought this was a strange one to let go, but at the time Pep was in charge so I assumed there was somat wrong with hiim. Not seen anything yet though to convince me he cant hack in our team and the prem. Maybe it is a personality thing, I can understand why Shelvey, as good as he is, woudnt get into our team cos he would upset the dressing room balance, but Mooy seems an intellingent player, hard working, a good egg tbh.,

If we get 50 mil for Gundogan and spent 20 on Mooy (who I think can do just as good a job, and unlike Gundogan knows how to tackle ;-) then that's 30 mil left over which we can put towards a big time signing.
The other thing to note is, what is Mooys' value in the current market ? If it's much greater than 20 mil then that also means we obtain a valuable asset on the cheap.
Absolutely !!

and an Aussie in the squad :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.