Aggravated Burglary

Are you going to show him the Sentencing Guidelines for aggravated burglary, or shall I?
Sentencing 'guidelines' ha ha. They're not worth wiping your arse on. You are a deluded fool if you think those are what the shitbag actually gets sentenced to. Wow, just fucking wow.

They are mainly digital rather than paper these days, so wiping your arse on them could prove difficult.
Wow, you pair are a real comedy double act. Did you both arrive on earth in yesterday's showers? Talk about green.

Ok then, hopefully these little shitbags get caught for what they did to the OP's family. Maybe the OP could let us know and then when they're sentenced, you can come back to me and tell me they got double figures each in prison. Ha ha.

The minimum the judge is allowed to impose is 18 months, or 12 months giving full credit for an early guilty plea.

The sentence can however be suspended given mitigating circumstances.

What are you basing those sentences on?

It was first on a circular to all Judges circa 2004. It gave 18 month minimum for AB, or 18 month minimum for 2nd offence B.

That is the minimum, you can get life sentences also, but when the mean average sentences are worked out they exclude the life ones.

It was first on a circular to all Judges circa 2004. It gave 18 month minimum for AB, or 18 month minimum for 2nd offence B.

That is the minimum, you can get life sentences also, but when the mean average sentences are worked out they exclude the life ones.
2004 was 13 years ago, mate. Sentences were generally much lower back then. The current starting point for a group/gang aggravated burglary where the occupants are at home is ten years after a trial.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.