Aguero/Fernandinho suspensions

Iheanacho will do fine , his scoring ratio is excellent as for Fernandinho we have options a fully fit motivated Yaya , also Fernando we might even get a game out of Delph or is he still injured

Hart would have

Weaver would have

Sick of seeing this shit. They didn't, they won't and there's various reasons why they're not in a position to do so for us. This isn't even going in to how you're confusing imagination with fact.
Barry fuckin Siddle was better at shot stopping than Bravo mate.

Can't blame Bravo for goals one and three but the second one he left too big a gap to his right and then failed to move to stop the shot.
True. Look at how exposed Clichy left Kolarov on the build up though, it wouldn't be Bravo I'd be slapping tbh.

Haven't read much of the threads. I'll agree that the ref was a raggy cheat, we need to finish better and the defence is not good enough.

However, I find the behaviour unacceptable. I can partly understand Fernie's conduct but that's no excuse. I expect better from him.

As for Kun, I never want to see him tackle like that again. If he'd done that to me on Hough End, I would have knocked his teeth out. Grow up, Sergio. Remember the club you play for.

Otamendi banned for Leicester as well.

Guess we'll have to line up like this.

Bravo

Sagna Stones Kolarov Clichy

Gundogan Fernando

Sterling KDB Silva

Iheanacho

Still a strong side that's more than capable of picking up points.

Otamendi being banned would be a blessing if we had anyone to come in but as it means Kolorov and Clichy might start it's a fucking nightmare.

To be honest we need some captaincy on the pitch and however past it Zabaleta is now, he should come in with Sagna playing CB with Stones and a traffic cone at left back, who would probably do better than those two clowns.

Pales next to what Rojo just did but he'll miss no games and Sergio misses 4 - how can that be correct or fair?

Maybe the FA will take a look at it :-)

I would like to know if the ref saw it if he did why no red card, if he didn't seems to be the same situation as Aguero's elbow. Not holding my breath for an answer.

out of the fire will rise the phoenix

we are still finding our feet and yesterday was another test and lesson and missed chances are what costing us
aguero is not really been on form patchy at times this season look like he needs a partner to play off KDB is class but needs to add more goals so does silva them 3 are the fire power of the team but really only aguero is scoring and getting 20 goals a season that's is what missing from the team

we need to add goals to the front line and maybe change to 2 strikers and gamble a bit more in the middle of the park or wide. Gabriel Jesus will add that bit more fire power but we need to fix it and getting goals drops the pressure for the defence that's why we are leaking goals so we can thank our lucky stars we are not united and out of it already. we are only 4 points of top spot and things are going to get much better mark my words

lets hope yaya can keep his place in the squad he is a 15 to 20 goals in the team and if we are going to turn to 2 up front then we need yaya and the power from midfield. i did say weeks ago that the goals are not coming from KDB and silva they need to be at the level of yaya and bring fire power to the team

so we are licking our wounds and time will see them heal but can the real manchester city come forward

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.