Aguero/Fernandinho suspensions

Otamendi being banned would be a blessing if we had anyone to come in but as it means Kolorov and Clichy might start it's a fucking nightmare.

To be honest we need some captaincy on the pitch and however past it Zabaleta is now, he should come in with Sagna playing CB with Stones and a traffic cone at left back, who would probably do better than those two clowns.

Love zabba to bits but leicester will continue to play counter attack and dont fancy him keeping up with their pacy forwards. Why not give the kids a chance? Maffeo played really well last time he was on the pitch and at least he has some pace. Something we are sorely missing with our ageing fullbacks.

I don't think he'll start Iheanacho. I think the front three will be some combination of Sterling, Nolito, Silva, Navas & Sane, with KDB or maybe Yaya behind them. So instead of one player who's either static or standing offside, we'll have players coming from deeper and running at the opposition.

I don't think he'll start Iheanacho. I think the front three will be some combination of Sterling, Nolito, Silva, Navas & Sane, with KDB or maybe Yaya behind them. So instead of one player who's either static or standing offside, we'll have players coming from deeper and running at the opposition.

Well... he's started Iheanacho every other time Aguero was out and Iheanacho is always on the bench... so why wouldn't he start the only bona fide striker?

Forced rest be good for Fern. Playing without Aguero is nothing new.

Aguero mustn't show this card bec he is a proffessional but thesee days he has been acting like a third division league's footballer (amateur)...

He didn't scored last four games this situation caused of acting like an amateur...

I think Fernandinho is not important for the team absolutely we'll must have much better midfielders than Fernandinho.

Aguero mustn't show this card bec he is a proffessional but thesee days he has been acting like a third division league's footballer (amateur)...

He didn't scored last four games this situation caused of acting like an amateur...

I think Fernandinho is not important for the team absolutely we'll must have much better midfielders than Fernandinho.
Thanks for that. I needed a laugh on this cold Monday morning.

Is your name stavros by an chance? Hello everybody peeps!!!

Well... he's started Iheanacho every other time Aguero was out and Iheanacho is always on the bench... so why wouldn't he start the only bona fide striker?
Because he wouldn't be seen as a tactical genius if he did that .we don't win games through having a settled team but by playing players out of position every game to demonstrate PEPs tactical brilliance !

I would be amazed if Kelechi doesnt start against celtic. its the ideal opportunity for him to get 65-90mins and find his form and confidence. If he does well against Celtic he will probably play at Leicester.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.