Alexis Sanchez and Aguero

I'll just never understand this viewpoint.

If you can't see that only 9 goals from September to March - 9 goal in 6 months (!) - and think, that was poor from a player like Sergio, what will it take?

On top of that, if you can't see how poor he was at times last season, you obviously can't see the contrast between those lows, and the highs of where he ended up, 15 goals in 17 games, and how if he can continue performing in an all round way like that then he should be scoring 50-odd goals next season and trying to get on the podium for the ballon d'or, not just putting up a solid 20-30 goal season but actually raising his game to the next level.

IMO people who think 30 goals for Aguero is a great season seriously underestimate his potential, and where he should be in the standings of the world best players.

Let's see how many agree with you. That Sergio scoring over 30 goals was a bad season, as he should of got 60. Thats your words.

Let's see how many agree with you. That Sergio scoring over 30 goals was a bad season, as he should of got 60. Thats your words.

Hmm, except those aren't my words.

If you want to quote "my words" perhaps actually use my words instead of inventing them. You can even quote them directly from my post, no need to take them out of context or fabricate them.

29 from 110 is a lot better than 20 from 139. In fact 20 from 110 is a lot better than 20 from 139.

Plus Aguero missed quite a few sitters. Alarmingly too many

The whole team ie those who actually shot on goal seemed unable to get their attempts on target let alone beat the goalkeeper.
However our opponents seemed to only need a single shot to score let alone have their fair share of missing the target altogether.

If you want to quote "my words" perhaps actually use my words instead of inventing them. You can even quote them directly from my post, no need to take them out of context or fabricate them.
Getting juicy in this thread today

Mate you told me I was completely wrong when I said the Sanchez saga would drag on until August and that it would be a quick deal because Arsenal will be desperate to get rid of an unhappy player.

You still standing by that 3 weeks on?...

The whole team ie those who actually shot on goal seemed unable to get their attempts on target let alone beat the goalkeeper.
However our opponents seemed to only need a single shot to score let alone have their fair share of missing the target altogether.

Yeah, it was certainly annoying wasn't it?

Mate you told me I was completely wrong when I said the Sanchez saga would drag on until August and that it would be a quick deal because Arsenal will be desperate to get rid of an unhappy player.

You still standing by that 3 weeks on?...

Yep. I think it will happen as soon as Sanchez returns from his holiday. Very much doubt it will drag on to deadline day like you said, because Pep can't afford to go into next season without an extra goalscorer, and he's not going to get his target on deadline day if Arsenal finally put their foot down.

Yep. I think it will happen as soon as Sanchez returns from his holiday. Very much doubt it will drag on to deadline day like you said, because Pep can't afford to go into next season without an extra goalscorer, and he's not going to get his target on deadline day if Arsenal finally put their foot down.

No, I said into August and late July at the earliest.

You implied it would be a very fast deal even before that timeframe.

Let's' be honest, that's not happening.

Its exactly what you typed. Youve said several times he had a bad season scoring 30+ goals. If he had put his chances away he'd of bagged 60.

I don't think theres many blues who would say he had a bad season.

You couldn't even bring yourself to say average. Just bad.

Fuck Sanchez. Let's keep hold, for another couple of seasons at least,of the scariest striker in the P.L.
Aguero frightens the shit out of opponents and next season he will be even scarier mopping up the interplay of the rest of the team.
This isn't sentiment but realism.Serge is our monster player and I think opposing managers look to nullify him before anything else.
Sanchez is a great player but he doesn't stick the ball in the net like Aguero. You can pontificate all you like about systems but ultimatetly the only thing that matters is scoring more goals than the opposition, and if we won every game 5-4 I would be happy because we would then win every trophy on offer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.