Another child sex gang found guilty

Sorry Gordon for my lack of clarity, I believe the cps are culpable in these cases, is that clear enough, btw, I hope I can have a difference of opinion with you without falling out, I respect your opinions totally, problem is these days, if you do not conform to the leftie narrative you are abused. Which says it all really, the country I was brought up in allowed for different opinions, sadly that seems no longer the case ;-(
We’re not falling out at all, I just need to understand what you’re saying. I would say there may have been a degree of intertia in the past in terms of prosecutions, but that can hardly be said to be the case anymore based on the number of trials (and convictions).

Well, at least you can say what you mean here, unlike you snowflakes haha
Unless what you mean is "you sectarian Nordie cunts, would you ever learn to be civilised?" which tends to get people in Derry (on both sides) quite upset in my experience...

We’re not falling out at all, I just need to understand what you’re saying. I would say there may have been a degree of intertia in the past in terms of prosecutions, but that can hardly be said to be the case anymore based on the number of trials (and convictions).
I may retire now Gordon, but I wish you well, and lets hope our team beat rags and scousers, most important to me. Just for the record, do you think someone who has a different opinion to you is some form of racist/bigot?

Unless what you mean is "you sectarian Nordie cunts, would you ever learn to be civilised?" which tends to get people in Derry (on both sides) quite upset in my experience...
Well you seem to know more about the place I live in, so you have answered your own question

Well you seem to know more about the place I live in, so you have answered your own question
I can quite happily state that the only people I've met that are more entrenched in their opinions and less willing to listen to the opposing point of view than the people of Northern Ireland (especially Derry) have generally been Yanks. Oh and I know the place quite well, I've a lot of family from there and Belfast/Coleraine.

I have just read what you posted, wtf is it all about, btw Johnny Crossan is still alive and kicking here, would you know about him?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.