Any Anime/Manga fans here?

Attack on Titan is probably the best Anime I have ever seen.
If you're into games they've done a Attack on Titan game for PS3/PS4 and PS Vita.

It was released in Japan a few weeks ago, still a date to be confirmed for North America and Europe but they're certain it's out sometime this year....

May I suggest the Hunter x Hunter series? I felt it was like an emotional roller-coaster.

I don't get to watch much any more but can throw out a few older series that still remain amongst my favourites:

Juuni Kokki (aka 12 Kingdoms) - Best character development I've seen in any visual media
Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Alternate timeline developed from the classic movie
VanDread - Mecha series which is quite funny but still has the ability to kick you in the feels occasionally
Beck - Music based show about a battle of the bands type scenario
Jin-Roh (The Wolf Brigade) - One of my all-time favourite movies (not just anime)

Roll on November for my annual trek to Leeds for the Anime Day segment of the film festival.

Anyone recommend a good one that's on Netflix?

Watched AOT & FMA they were both awesome.

Watched Sword Art online, thought it was shit now i'm watching Knights of Sidonia, just same thing happens every episode, doesn't really seem to be going anywhere(on episode 12).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.