Anybody on here got a best pal who supports the team you hate most?

Struggled so much with the BIL that I can't have him round to watch football his hatred was loud and unpleasant, he's barred :)

My very best friend is a United fan. And he's a good man believe it or not. Best men at each other's weddings, all that sort of stuff.

But even now, as we gallop through middle age and aren't all that far away from our pensions, we STILL don't speak on the week leading up to and the 3 or 4 days after a derby.

Wouldn't change a thing. It's what makes football beautiful.

Best mate a Rag, several mates Dippers. Always good banter. You can imagine how things have changed since the takeover.....

No best mates who are rags .... but a good few friends .... And it is of no surprise that not a single one of those 'fans' EVER go to a game.

Got way to many spurs mates. It's a joke. It seems like since I've joined my company everyone since has to be a Spurs fan to be employed.

I'd be shocked if the vast majority of Mancunian blues haven't got utd fans as close friends. My best mate is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.