Anybody on here got a best pal who supports the team you hate most?

My best pal when younger was a big red. He was in the North Stand for 20 minutes when we beat them 5-1 and kicked them out for good measure. I actually saw him go over the fence with my own 2 eyes, which of course he denied, until i found some footage to proove otherwise, the ****!

One of my best mates is and has always been a huge rag, had lots growing up who were rags too....however I hate Liverpool more than any other club on the planet and I can't think of any friends who support them

No best mates who are rags .... but a good few friends .... And it is of no surprise that not a single one of those 'fans' EVER go to a game.
Same for me too.
I wouldn't allow a rag close enough to my heart to be classed as a best mate.
C.T.I.D

My housemate is an armchair fan. I also work with him.

He's deluded as they come. Reckons Kompany is shit now for some reason and he wouldn't get into their team.

Although he does admit our side overall is better.

My best mate is a United fan. He's a born and bred Northampton lad so it's understandable. I have another good mate who also supports them but he goes to a lot of games, home and away, but was born in Ormskirk so we call him posh scouse.

Both godparents to my youngest girl are rags.
Been hard not to have rags as mates being born and bred here.
Been much easier the last few seasons though !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.