Anyone been to Turkey this year?

Was there last year. Love the place but not sure with him in power now
He has been in Power last 13 years done some good stuff for the Turkish people 51%of the people love him the rest dont vote for him or are behind bars .on the coast people wouldnt no their is any problem or a state of emergency life goes on as normal for the tourists .i was in Turkey last year when the attempted coup took place could have been on moon for the amount if afected the coastal regeions

He has been in Power last 13 years done some good stuff for the Turkish people 51%of the people love him the rest dont vote for him or are behind bars .on the coast people wouldnt no their is any problem or a state of emergency life goes on as normal for the tourists .i was in Turkey last year when the attempted coup took place could have been on moon for the amount if afected the coastal regeions

A lot of the people love him because he bribes them with white goods when its time to vote even though they don't have electricity! :)

Back there in June ... our beloved Dalyan. (Been many times since 1994 ... also loved Kayakoy and Kas) We know it will be the same lovely place and people. But do worry for the future of the country.

Secular Turkey is embraced in the west and southern coastal areas, but go inland and further east, and the hands of that religion are trying to take it away from Attaturk's vision and efforts. Erdogan is in favour of that too ..... And for all he has done 'for the people', a huge amount of it is funded by tourism .... which it will lose.

Sad.

I think I'd rather rub shit into my eyeballs than have a holiday in turkey

How many times have you been?

Just checked out and on my way to Antalaya airport after our two weeks here in Side
Our first holiday in Turkey and it was fabulous
The people in the hotel were utterly fantastic
Food brilliant
Weather incredible
Some of the evening shows were terrific
The only downside was as it was all inclusive, evening meals were a little en mass and there always seemed to be one of us up and about
9/10

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.