Are there any jobs where...

pee dubya said:
Executioner.
Debt Collecter.
Serial Killer.
Lolipop man
Swimming Instructor.

All on a par with each other.

Don't get me started on Lolipop men/ladies. There's one at the bottom of our road and the ratio of kids to cars she lets cross or pass is 30/1 in favour of the kids. It can take half an hour to travel half a mile because of her

SosaFC said:
The thing is .. if I was an Estate agent .. I'd probably ignore you, but I'm not, more than welcome to ring me up at my office. Like I said, I'm a Recruitment Consultant. You do know there is a difference now don't you. 2 totally different jobs and industries. But being on the dole, I suppose you don't get out much apart from having to get your rizla's and baccy ..

Anyway, had enough, I'm obviously spoiling your ignorant fun with your pal "stony" .. says it all really .. anyway .. enjoy

Bwahahaha

SosaFC said:
The thing is .. if I was an Estate agent .. I'd probably ignore you, but I'm not, more than welcome to ring me up at my office. Like I said, I'm a Recruitment Consultant. You do know there is a difference now don't you. 2 totally different jobs and industries. But being on the dole, I suppose you don't get out much apart from having to get your rizla's and baccy ..

Anyway, had enough, I'm obviously spoiling your ignorant fun with your pal "stony" .. says it all really .. anyway .. enjoy

Are there any jobs going at your place? I could hide your stapler an' all that.
I bet you're a right c*nt to the junior staff, or is that why you're so angry? eh victim.

It is not just estate agents it is most salesmen.

Trying to "make friends" with people to sell stuff and lying in their nature.

Corky said:
It is not just estate agents it is most salesmen.

Trying to "make friends" with people to sell stuff and lying in their nature.
Agree with that.

SosaFC said:
I'm a Recruitment Consultant.
Are you indeed? We placed a job advert a couple of weeks ago which clearly requested postal applications only (no phone number given either), surprise surprise we had about 30 of these cunts ringing us every day for the next week.

20080421145937.jpg
also looking for work

Airport security.

I have been in the industry for 20 years and crew for 15 of those. Not once did i crash an aircraft when i was at the controls so why do you give me so much shit when I'm a passenger.

Jumped up, no mark cunts all of them especially those at man term 1. You know who you are you twats!!!

Graphic designers. What kind of a bullshit job is that.

I know a bloke who calls himself a 'graphic designer'. He just manipulates photos and movie stills and tries to sell them on ebay. He has a shitload of negative feedback from disgruntled punters who have paid money for his utter shit.

What a bullshitting loser, what a superficial way to masquerade as some sort of professional.
Most people I know in fact everyone I know who know him, think he's a ****.

Gelsons Dad said:
Airport security.

I have been in the industry for 20 years and crew for 15 of those. Not once did i crash an aircraft when i was at the controls so why do you give me so much shit when I'm a passenger.

Jumped up, no mark ***** all of them especially those at man term 1. You know who you are you twats!!!

Pilots amaze me, their schedules and being able to consistently navigate a massive amount of steel through the air at 30,000ft and on the ground with 200+ passengers. Commercial aviation has been around for quite a while now and I think most people like myself still marvel at it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.