Are we witnessing the break up of the old guard ?

We've got the best manager in the world who has been employed to give us a much needed shake up and take us to that next level.
He'll do whatever that takes to achieve such,and he does so with my blessing.

Absolutely correct FI. Sentiment is an awful emotion at times, and players come and go all the time. The club however...

There are a few press reports today quoting from Marti Perarnau's book about Guardiola. It seems that the lack of fight and team spirit evident in the performance at Madrid in the semi final seriously alarmed the hierarchy. To the extent that Pep was given a much stronger mandate to clear out the old guard.

I would be reluctant to see Aguero leave ,only partly for sentimental reasons. I just dont think there are that many players around that are of his standard and are likrely to be available. My view is that players should be replaced sooner rather than later (as highlighted by the situtuation with Yaya). But they do need to be replaced by players of a similar standard. And I find it difficult to believe that Aguero falls into the category of a lost cause just yet.
I think the Aguero thing in the papers at the minute is much ado about nothing. I would be of the opinion that Kun is firmly in Pep's plans.

xBIG.jpg

in pep we must trust

yesterday hero's sometimes live on their pass success and manchester city now look to the future and leave the pass behind

Μilner , Dzeko , Hart , Toure , Nasri .
Rumors about Kun , Kompany , Zab
in pep we must trust

yesterday hero's sometimes live on their pass success and manchester city now look to the future and leave the pass behind

Gaining something from their experience and conforming his plans to their proven abilities seems more decent to me .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.