Arsenal(FA Cup Semi Final) Post Match Thread

Bang on mate. They kicked Silva out the game without a yellow and did it for the whole game. Not that that will get a mention

Referee was poor overall,and screwed us over.Can't blame him for the disallowed goal though.
The more talented side lost due to officiating errors,bad luck and shifty finishing again.
Arsenal ultimately deserved the win because they took their chances.
Our bench is way short of match winning quality.

I don't usually post but this time I have to

We did not lose because of the Referees
We did not lose because Pep subbed Aguero
We did not lose because Silva got injured

We simply lost because our Defence is weak. Arsenal's defence was very strong. Ours was weak and this is the story of our life for this season! If we cannot defend then we cannot win. Monreal's goal could have been easily defended! Sanchez's goal was terrible defending by us. We lost by our own doing.

We had so many chances to win the game again and got unlucky! But the reason is our defence. We had one of the best defence's in the league with Mancini! Now sadly we have one of the worst and we need to sort it out!

Bring on the Derby!!

Will the cheating stop then?

Ive got no idea but we get the penalty and goal given ad we win that game today comfortably.

The manager and players are not super human and can over come all!

they will also be fucked off with it completely as most of us are.

crazy isn't it...Kun scores with his one only real chance.....

Sane, sterling navas, delph all offer nothing attacking wise in the game and no one mentions it

sane and sterling were esp poor today
Totally agree.

And we all thought last season was shit...good grief, that's some achievement to spend another £150m in the summer and end up having a worse season, title run over by February....Sane decided not to bother running for a 15 minutes spell after we scored, Sterling was utter gash when he came on. Still, no doubt Pep is so so happy and we will spend £200m in the summer and perhaps even get up to 3rd next season....lots to look forward to.

It's not so much how much we spend, but on whom we spend it. Buy our rivals' better players, or some acknowledged top performers from Europe's best clubs. Not easy, but if we don't it's more of the same next season.

That's a really difficult pill to swallow. We were the better team generally speaking bit we don't take our chances when they come.

At the moment I'm really not sure what to make of this season. Personally I feel hugely let down, it promised so much. This a results business now and the top and bottom is that this season has been no better than the last, in fact we have gone backwards you could argue, we won a trophy last season.

I can't imagine the fall out if we fail to make the top 4. Honestly if that happens I think Pep has to go. That is not an acceptable season for this football club.

I haven't enjoyed watching us at all this season and I was trying to work out why. Today's game sums it up.

The odd flash of brilliance amongst long stretches treading water and then a couple of inevitable lapses in defence. So predictable. So boring.

Sort it out Pep.

It's galling to have the decisions go against us as they did but our reaction after half time was terrible. Only yaya seemed to have any determination. Couple thatbwith the fcuking ridiculous subs and it's been a shit day. Feel sorry for the fans that made the trip.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.