Arsenal Vs City Post Game Discussion Thread

argyle said:
yorks blue said:
Time to go Mancini and take the liability you keep starting every week with you, he's an embarrassment

So is this how it's going to be with some City fans now eh?

Don't win anything one season, so the manager should be sacked??

This is the best season in the top flight that I have ever seen - and yet just because in the last few weeks we've come up short, toys are now being thrown out fans collective prams!!

yeah...but how many other seasons did the quality of players even come close to what he has available?

argyle said:
yorks blue said:
Time to go Mancini and take the liability you keep starting every week with you, he's an embarrassment

This is the best season in the top flight that I have ever seen - and yet just because in the last few weeks we've come up short, toys are now being thrown out fans collective prams!!

-- Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:57 pm --

yorks blue said:

Fans have been patient but the reality is we haven't improved enough away from home we are losing the same type of games as last season. The manager has to take responsibility for poor tactics , no game plan, no width, no team spirit, no one actually trying to help the manager out of this mess - shown by lack of effort today.
Money can buy talent but it can't buy team spirit.
When was the last time one of our players said anything positive about the manager in interview ??

guvnors son mcfc said:
What was the game plan ?

Hart, Zabba, Clichy, Kompany and Lescott can hold their heads high.

Barry huffed and puffed as did Milner.

The rest were gutless,clueless and spineless.

Yaya getting injured early on didn't help as did having no David Silva.

Did we even create one chance ? I cannot see any team claiming to be title challengers not even creating one chance in a MUST win game.

Another 1-0 away defeat with a late goal. To be fair to Arsenal they deserved their victory and it should have been 3 with the Van Persie header and the mess that they made of the open net they had in the second half.

Back to the drawing board City.

West Brom at home should be fun :) can't fuckin wait

I have absolutely no idea what the game plan was today and haven´t for some considerable time. If we played for a draw then that should be an instant dismissal case

Oh and if I hear the tiredness excuse one more time .........grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

mike channon´s windmill said:
guvnors son mcfc said:
What was the game plan ?

Hart, Zabba, Clichy, Kompany and Lescott can hold their heads high.

Barry huffed and puffed as did Milner.

The rest were gutless,clueless and spineless.

Yaya getting injured early on didn't help as did having no David Silva.

Did we even create one chance ? I cannot see any team claiming to be title challengers not even creating one chance in a MUST win game.

Another 1-0 away defeat with a late goal. To be fair to Arsenal they deserved their victory and it should have been 3 with the Van Persie header and the mess that they made of the open net they had in the second half.

Back to the drawing board City.

West Brom at home should be fun :) can't fuckin wait

I have absolutely no idea what the game plan was today and haven´t for some considerable time. If we played for a draw then that should be an instant dismissal case

who in the right mind would set out for a draw it would be bizare if this was true cant see it but stranger things happen

Silvex said:
argyle said:
yorks blue said:

It's not the don't win anything in a season why people want him gone, it's his tactics, blind belief in Balo, and his refusal to play wingers.

Have a nice day.

Writing 'have a nice day' doesn't do your point any favours.

His tactics, use of Mario and lack of playing wingers have indeed contributed to us not winning this season.

However here is the thing....they can all be rectified next season.

A club cannot just get rid of managers once things go slightly wrong (we're gonna finish second in the league) it's a recipe for disaster.

That was horrible football, worst I have seen since Pearce.
Totally gutted, there is something very wrong with our football club.

chrismcfc1 said:
argyle said:
yorks blue said:

-- Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:57 pm --

yorks blue said:

Fans have been patient but the reality is we haven't improved enough away from home we are losing the same type of games as last season. The manager has to take responsibility for poor tactics , no game plan, no width, no team spirit, no one actually trying to help the manager out of this mess - shown by lack of effort today.
Money can buy talent but it can't buy team spirit.
When was the last time one of our players said anything positive about the manager in interview ??

All points can be rectified next season. You have to give managers time to get things right.

argyle said:
Mario didn't do anything in that game that I've not seen Scholes do over the years.

He made two bad, mistimed tackles (like Laurent Koscielny did but didn't get set off).

Yet according to the media and fans on here he's the worst player ever.

Scholes has not:
Set fire to his own bathroom.
Thrown darts at youth players.
Enjoyed the services of ladies of negotiable affection.
Stamped on any ones head.
The list is interminable, I'll terminate it here anyway.

we will stay with mancini.... simple reason is, city cannot throw another 200 million at the project.

so we got to get behind him for the rest of this season ...and next, In hindsight, would that be such A bab thing?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.