Atletico (A) - Post-Match Thread

That is why it was right he wasnt playing last night , no self control or awareness of how to play in the grown ups cl
Grealish was the most fouled player in the Premier league last season and he has never had a red card in his career hence has never retaliated , so i dispute your opinion about self control. When you play a team like Atletico and their dark arts you do not lie downand take it , you give it back. Perhaps you should be congratulating Grealish and the rest of team for playing them at their own game , timewasting , rolling around and goading their players.
Its not pretty but you either stand up to them or you go out of the competition , we showed character and back bone last night and i am as proud as punch that they ALL fought for the shirt.

Grealish was the most fouled player in the Premier league last season and he has never had a red card in his career hence has never retaliated , so i dispute your opinion about self control. When you play a team like Atletico and their dark arts you do not lie downand take it , you give it back. Perhaps you should be congratulating Grealish and the rest of team for playing them at their own game , timewasting , rolling around and goading their players.
Its not pretty but you either stand up to them or you go out of the competition , we showed character and back bone last night and i am as proud as punch that they ALL fought for the shirt.
Good post. Jack took it to the bastards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.