Atmosphere - 2023/24

• Thread starter Deleted member 77198
  • Start date
The drugs don’t work…

That’s embarrassing on so many levels

I personally don’t mind it but find it weird you’re embarrassed for him. When you sit in these areas it comes with the territory just as Madrid fans did when they scored.

Would rather have people like him in the ground than those who sit in silence. Each to their own :)

This is equally the problem every Tom dick and Harry wants to record moments like this when the young lad is just having a laugh, to end up baited out.

It was an absolute embarrassment

Rather than just making a statement, why don't you explain why you think it was an 'absolute embarrassment'?

As it was only the QF, I think the club were happy with the displays at both ends of the ground. If City had got to the semi-final I think the club would have done a full stadium display.

Rather than just making a statement, why don't you explain why you think it was an 'absolute embarrassment'?

As it was only the QF, I think the club were happy with the displays at both ends of the ground. If City had got to the semi-final I think the club would have done a full stadium display.
Black bin-bag flags, Real Madrid's kit colour. Most left them alone, seemed like an odd thing for the club to do.

She was at the stadium a few years ago doing some bollocks, goading Blues. She must think because she’s a pretty little blonde nobody will touch her.

What we need is Mrs Foden to rag her round by her hair and tell her to fuck off back down south. Daft slag.
Or stick her in a holding cell until Kyle’s finished his post match warm down

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.