Autobiographies good or bad?

As you can’t libel the dead, Swales’ story about two City fans turning up at his mum’s house and threatening her always smacked of bullshit to me.
If Swales said it was two, you can be sure it was one. "Today's attendance" (as we stood, rammed, toe to toe on the Kippax) "is....twenty seven thousand....."

Forward with Franny was hardly La Terreur ffs!
vorwa_rtskleber.jpg

If Swales said it was two, you can be sure it was one. "Today's attendance" (as we stood, rammed, toe to toe on the Kippax) "is....twenty seven thousand....."

Pretty much the complete opposite of what the club do today!

Robbie Fowler’s was interesting. Detailed King Kev’s inability to break cliques up.

Not quite an autobiography, but, Garrincha; the triumph and tragedy of Brazil's forgotten football genius, is a great read. I would also recommend Billy Meredith's book, Football Wizard.

They are very hit and miss for example I loved Morrisons mainly for the stories that had nothing to do with football, enjoyed Lakes and Uwes but thought Agueros was as dull as anything. Grew up in Argetina, played football, good at football the end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.