Avoid Karrimor Trainers

What shoes to run in is uniquely personal. Like many products, you pay for the name as much as anything. If they are comfortable and work for you , they are the right shoes. I am a long term runner and athletics club member. I am on my third identical pair of Karrimor Tempo 4 trail runners. They are great offroad and the most comfortable shoes I've ever had and when these wear out, assuming Karrimor haven't discontinued this model, I will buy my 4th pair. I need a new pair of road shoes however, and I have an open mind about this. I will try Karrimor's road shoes but if they don't work for me I'll buy something else.

What shoes to run in is uniquely personal. Like many products, you pay for the name as much as anything. If they are comfortable and work for you , they are the right shoes. I am a long term runner and athletics club member. I am on my third identical pair of Karrimor Tempo 4 trail runners. They are great offroad and the most comfortable shoes I've ever had and when these wear out, assuming Karrimor haven't discontinued this model, I will buy my 4th pair. I need a new pair of road shoes however, and I have an open mind about this. I will try Karrimor's road shoes but if they don't work for me I'll buy something else.

I like it when someone takes their time to give a well thought out response ;-)

I spent a good whack on a pair of Skechers, worn them twice, they are crap, now on Ebay or Gumtree or whatever the Mrs has put them on

Had a mooch around Decathlon near the Etihad today, their choice of Karrimor trainers and shoes is mind boggling

I just walked all over Lisbon and Porto in a pair of vans and now my legs and hip are buggered. I need orthotics apparently but they are very expensive so I bought a pair of new balance walking shoes. Hopefully I don't have to run from anyone or anything in them.

^ If you need orthotics, does that mean you're an over-pronator? If so, you could do with a pair of Asics GT2000 (or similar stability shoe) which will solve the problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.