Bacary Sagna - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's our best defender by a staggering distance. It's scary. Wouldn't be against giving him a new contract.

He's our best defender by a staggering distance. It's scary. Wouldn't be against giving him a new contract.
I'd happily see him get a 1-year extension, at least until we've sorted the rest of our defence out.

He has the same quality I often saw in Balotelli and still see in Touré- it's not that he doesn't care, he just has the ability to emotionally detach himself from the game and never loses his head.

The fact that a 33 year old(34 in Feb), right-back is our best defender should ring alarm bells.........

He's one of my favourites, and has been our best defender for 2 seasons nearly now n

Sagna is finished - the quicker he is gone the better. Compare him to Monaco's fullbacks he's crap, end of.

The difference between their full backs passing forward and him passing it back every time was clear to see.

Funnily enough he's probably still our best defender, but I highly doubt he will be offered a new contract

He's clearly our best defender. Was excellent at left back and right.
His age is limiting his attacking abilities.
Comparing him to two of the best full backs about 10 years his junior is a little unfair.
Their right back should/could have been sent off.
Sterling & Sané had their full backs on toast too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.