Balotelli [MERGED]

samharris said:
waspish said:
He's mentally retarded thick cretin! If he grows up he could become one of the best players we av ever had! I just love the guy

I see a petulant kid but i also see a fantastic skillfull player, The petulance can be got rid of if he really wants to but you all know the saying.."class is permanent"..to get rid in my opinion would be harsh..

I think Balo is great.

ive personally had enough of him

Aussie! said:
samharris said:
I see a petulant kid but i also see a fantastic skillfull player, The petulance can be got rid of if he really wants to but you all know the saying.."class is permanent"..to get rid in my opinion would be harsh..

I think Balo is great.

Richard Dunne has the equal prem record with 8 reds..did you have enough of him too ??

waspish said:
I also think he's great! But you saw the video of him trying to put that training top on? Was he deliberately doing it knowing the cameras would pick it up or is he truly that thick? And then having someone help him with it like a 5 year old!

My CV carries C.Eng, MBA, M.Eng, BSc amongst many other others.

Last week I struggled to put my bib on at 5-aside and ended up with our keeper pulling my head back through the arm-hole, whilst the game went on around us.

I wouldn't use bib-wearing ability as a measure of anything other than bib-wearing ability.

If he (hopefully) stays Balo will be great for us.

samharris said:
Aussie! said:

Richard Dunne has the equal prem record with 8 reds..did you have enough of him too ??

Richard had 100 times the better attitude, was a leader on the field and a figure that others looked up to- we can atleast agree on that.

My mate who's on his way to the game just text me saying that he's heard ballo will wear a top underneath his city top with "sorry" or words to that affect on it for if he scores today. I find this hard to believe. Anyone else heard it?

samharris said:

You are seriously comparing a multiple winner of player of the year and a fella who constantly put his body on the line against this tool?

Dunnes early misdemeanors almost got him sacked from the club but he learnt fast,showed a genuine willingness to change and didn't repeat them.

The two are stratospheres apart but nice try.

Aussie! said:
samharris said:

Richard had 100 times the better attitude, was a leader on the field and a figure that others looked up to- we can atleast agree on that.
and his red cards were usually as a result of either 2 mis-timed tackles or 'last man' offences, not petulance. I hear what you are saying sam but the comparison you are trying to make doesn't stand up for me on this occasion.

Sleeping_Easy said:
My mate who's on his way to the game just text me saying that he's heard ballo will wear a top underneath his city top with "sorry" or words to that affect on it for if he scores today. I find this hard to believe. Anyone else heard it?

Did he find what it says on his underwear aswell?

[bigimg]http://mancity.theoffside.com/files/2010/08/StephIrelandSIE_468x787.jpg[/bigimg]

Jimmy Wheel said:
waspish said:
I also think he's great! But you saw the video of him trying to put that training top on? Was he deliberately doing it knowing the cameras would pick it up or is he truly that thick? And then having someone help him with it like a 5 year old!

My CV carries C.Eng, MBA, M.Eng, BSc amongst many other others.

Last week I struggled to put my bib on at 5-aside and ended up with our keeper pulling my head back through the arm-hole, whilst the game went on around us.

I wouldn't use bib-wearing ability as a measure of anything other than bib-wearing ability.
If he (hopefully) stays Balo will be great for us.

I salute you Sir. The bib incident is funny, nothing more, nothing less.

samharris said:
waspish said:

Id rather have a great player who struggled to put on a training bib than an average one who could do it blindfolded... :)

I bet John O'Shea could put a bib on in his sleep... :)

-- Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:25 pm --

FantasyIreland said:
samharris said:

You are seriously comparing a multiple winner of player of the year and a fella who constantly put his body on the line against this tool?

Dunnes early misdemeanors almost got him sacked from the club but he learnt fast,showed a genuine willingness to change and didn't repeat them.

The two are stratospheres apart but nice try.

Bollocks, how old was Dunnie when he was making all of his mistakes? A kid, just like Balo is, and judging by recent events at Villa, even in his early thirties he is prone to a fuck up or two.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.