Balotelli [MERGED]

Hope Mario plays today and shuts a few up...

Support him. Yes he's a bit tapped, but he's also potentially one of the world greats. Let Mancini give him the abuse if required.

Suitcase v headcase: Mancini 'throws luggage at Balotelli'
Published 12:11 20/03/11 By MirrorFootball

Roberto Mancini threw a suitcase at bad-boy Mario Balotelli after the striker's red card against Dynamo Kiev, it has been claimed.

The Italian boss, fuming after Balotelli's dismissal helped end the Blues' Europa League campaign, is said to have told his player: "I don't want to see your face again".

Balotelli is claimed to have replied: "Good" and left the dressing room after a brief scuffle with Mancini which had to be broken up by City kit men.

Bongo Joe said:

Roberto Mancini threw a suitcase at bad-boy Mario Balotelli after the striker's red card against Dynamo Kiev, it has been claimed.

The Italian boss, fuming after Balotelli's dismissal helped end the Blues' Europa League campaign, is said to have told his player: "I don't want to see your face again".

Balotelli is claimed to have replied: "Good" and left the dressing room after a brief scuffle with Mancini which had to be broken up by City kit men.

Also been fined £300,000.

He's a cock, but he's gonna be a good 'un, and I hope he does it here with us

SalfordCityBlue said:

Support him. Yes he's a bit tapped, but he's also potentially one of the world greats. Let Mancini give him the abuse if required.

He could score 3 goal of the season contenders today but everyone will concentrate on him having a go at Terry or someone else.

Bongo Joe said:

That's a brilliant story if true lol.

Love Mancini.
And Mario.

Hate the cunts in the dressing room who persistently leak this stuff. I hope whoever they are they are gone from the club before either of Mancini or Balotelli.

SalfordCityBlue said:

I dont get any of this potential at all. He has scored one very good goal, which required a certain amount of technical ability. Apart from that I haven't seen anything to remotely suggest he is world class. If some one is quick and strong does that make them potentially world class, because so far thats all he has shown. He has also launched about a dozen volleys k nowhere near the net, and knocked about a dozen passes, 20 foot high out of play, and all this has nowt to do with his willingness to put a shift in or the fact that he seems to be a bit vacant.

waspish said:
samharris said:
I see a petulant kid but i also see a fantastic skillfull player, The petulance can be got rid of if he really wants to but you all know the saying.."class is permanent"..to get rid in my opinion would be harsh..

I think Balo is great.

I also think he's great! But you saw the video of him trying to put that training top on? Was he deliberately doing it knowing the cameras would pick it up or is he truly that thick? And then having someone help him with it like a 5 year old!

having seen balo throughout his career,he wasnt certainly doing that deliberate...

the guy has lost 5 years in his life with all his problems as a kid... thats why he is behaving like a 15 year old...

the experience we get during our boyhood days has a lot of impact on our character formation... balo has missed 5 or 6 years of that...... no wonder in his behaviour... sometimes i enjoy it though....

most italian players dont fulfill their true potential due to their attitude...........
i hope balo doesnt add to that list..........

totti and cassano are a few perfect examples............. a lot of other players too......

To be honest I don't care if Mancini threw a suitcase or a sink at that immature twat. He obviously needs a slap to get sorted out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.