Bars

The catering at the stadium is contracted out, the club will receive a percentage of the net turnover effectively as a "Rent" for them being on site.
For the first 10 years MCC had the option/rights to this - wasn't too bad back then, as an example the burger bar on the corner of route to Ashton New Road/Alan Turing Way was excellent until City took over and replaced them with stupid overpriced catering
I think City run it all now

For the first 10 years MCC had the option/rights to this - wasn't too bad back then, as an example the burger bar on the corner of route to Ashton New Road/Alan Turing Way was excellent until City took over and replaced them with stupid overpriced catering
I think City run it all now
Fabulous Fan Fayre run the catering and bars or F3 it think its called now I'm fairly sure their contract expires next season.

I bought a Coke zero in south stand level 3 just before kickoff. Opened it during the first half and it was flat and undrinkable. Turns out it was out of date. I Didn't fancy queueing up again to take it back!
I hope the food they serve is in date.

At the Everton game I Asked for a pint of John smiths and a peppered steak pie. Got a can of John smiths (at full pint price) and a cornbeef pie. Absolute piss take.
Stuck in queue for 10minutes to be served by some gormless idiot who didn't know how to use he till. It used to 'same old shit - different season' , but this set a new low.
Hardly an inducement to get us in early is it

Not sure whether this is the right thread but I hadn’t realised until last week that you can get 10% off food and drink at the Etihad on spends over £10 if you show your season card. Not sure as yet whether they do that at Summerbees.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.