Beer tokens

Who on earth would want a pre poured pint. It may have been stood there for around 1/2 an hour. It would be flat. The beer is crap , overpriced , smells like dog piss and your given very little time to drink it after queueing for ages. Don't know why any one bothers.

isuggestedat a meeting a bit ago that in this day and age you should be able to swipe your seasoncard and pay for food and drink. no change, no brain dead pleb trying to work a till, just in and out.
Fully agree Bill, They've been operating a card payment system in Germany for years , works a treat.
Yet again we are far behind ze Germans.

I did the survey, answered 'Never' to when do you buy alcohol at the stadium, and they still asked me a bunch of question about buying token for alcohol.

Just install beer venders selling plastic bottles and this draught vender like they have in Japan all along the concourse

maxresdefault.jpg

Keep and update the bars to sell craft ale, cider and decent lager and have the venders for shite like hieneken/carlsberg/cider/bottle ale (newcy brown maybe) and increase tge choice amd options.

Still use tokens for the vendors along with the bars with also contactless and have token vending machines to change money to tokens dotted around outside in abundance.

I've never bought a pint at a ground in my life, so why bother with it?

I've read no end of stuff on here about slow service and ovepriced crap, so why do you buy it?

Will for instance these beer tokens carry over to the next match if not used,sorry if already been mentioned..
Yes mate, just like the pre poured piss!
They done it in ss3 last season. All the halftime beers were on a table 5 minutes after kickoff!
That be nice up there on a red hot day, a nice warm flat fly infested pint of steaming piss. Can hardly contain my excitement!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.