Bernardo Silva - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, Bernardo Silva is still adjusting to the physicality and refereeing of the P/L.

On several occasions I've seen him bullied off the ball (needs to adjust to physicality), and I've seen him go over expecting a foul and yet not given one (needs to adjust to refereeing).

And he seems a bit rusty still, misplacing a pass or two unexpectedly.

Once he adjusts to the P/L, B. Silva is going to be truly awesome.

He's already in the top ten in the league for pass completion % so imagine what he'll be like when he doesn't unexpectedly miss a pass.

Don't think I've ever seen a player who can so quickly get the ball under control and turn in such a tight space.

He's still acclimatising to the physical nature of the game in England, but once he's adapted, he's going to be a joy to watch.

Gundogan, my favourite player, has a wonderful touch and beautiful balance, especially when running with the ball, but Bernardo kills the ball effortlessly and can seemingly turn 180 degrees without actually moving the ball. It is disconcerting to watch from afar, so it must be bewildering for anyone trying to stop him. We're so very fortunate to be able to see such players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.