Blackpool Vs Spurs Tonight (Merged)

MCFC BOB said:
No, it's the possible future where things MAY go wrong just like they always do. You know?

Oh sod it. YEAH WE'RE GONNA FINISH 1ST. WE'RE GONNA FINISH TEN POINTS CLEAR AND WIN EVERY GAME THAT WILL EVER HAPPEN EVER.

I'm done. Fuck this.
There's this thing called a "middle ground." It isn't always 1st or relegation.

taconinja said:
MCFC BOB said:
No, it's the possible future where things MAY go wrong just like they always do. You know?

Oh sod it. YEAH WE'RE GONNA FINISH 1ST. WE'RE GONNA FINISH TEN POINTS CLEAR AND WIN EVERY GAME THAT WILL EVER HAPPEN EVER.

I'm done. Fuck this.
There's this thing called a "middle ground." It isn't always 1st or relegation.
But in the case of this club progressing: this season it really is a case of fourth or bust.<br /><br />-- February 22nd, 2011, 11:30 pm --<br /><br />
FantasyIreland said:
I've just found a dummy,has anyone lost one...?
Haaa............................... ¬¬

MCFC BOB said:
bluetoo said:
Is that the possible future where the Mayan predicted the world would end in 2012? no point saving up for hols next year then eh?

Everyone else below us are at LEAST 2 points from automatic CL...you dont seem to get this crazy linear logic thing do you my little ray of sunshine?

*glances at league again*...yep...still there

I'm done. Fuck this.

Al-Queda might blow up a busy place like Eastlands or the Trafford Centre. I am going to build a nuclear shelter and hide in there til i die.

WNRH said:
MCFC BOB said:

I'm done. Fuck this.

Al-Queda might blow up a busy place like Eastlands or the Trafford Centre. I am going to build a nuclear shelter and hide in there til i die.
Shame. You're going to miss the fourth spot we've already been given because of tonight's result.

MCFC BOB said:
Shame. You're going to miss the fourth spot we've already been given because of tonight's result.
That is no less knee-jerk than you posting that thread a week or two ago about the season being over for us.

taconinja said:
MCFC BOB said:
That is no less knee-jerk than you posting that thread a week or two ago about the season being over for us.
The season itself isn't over. I did just word it wrong, but for me, we are a long way off the title.

MCFC BOB said:
The season itself isn't over. I did just word it wrong, but for me, we are a long way off the title.
This is true. I don't think we ever had a shot at it. I consider fourth a success and third a huge success if we get it.

I'm just hoping at some point, you can relax and enjoy the ride. It's worth it. :)

before tonights blackpool result i had us down having to beat spuds this now changes to them having to beat us with the draw probably in our favour,no doubt there will be more twists and turns who knows we might even be home and dry by the time we play them, this champions lge winners v 4th bothers me, i wont settle untill chelsea and spuds are out

MCFC BOB said:
taconinja said:
We were top of the league for one shining glorious moment a few weeks back. Did I think because of that we were going to win the league?....ummm...no... but I got more mileage out of it than should be deemed humanly possible. Take a break mate...stop and smell the roses once in a while...I reckon the 'typical City' tag has been nailed into peoples psyches by far too many self fulfilling prophesies. I also reckon we can get rid of it if we actually dare to believe in ourselves.

*glances at the league again*...yuuuuuuuuuup :o)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.