Blame Old Whitey

I think that this all overlooks the obvious fact that is trotted out time after time then just ignored - most of these lads come from broken homes with no male role models in their lives and nobody - mother, uncles, aunts, siblings - does anything to keep them on the straight and narrow. They are 15 living in a bedroom that is out of bounds to everyone else watching gang related vids on line and living a gang related lifestyle when they go out - then when they get stabbed their families say they had no idea what was going on in his life. Of course they didn't have any idea but probably because they showed no interest in finding out when the kid was alive. As well as Old Whitey its about time the communities these lads come from shouldered their part of the "blame" and do something now before its too late.

I think that this all overlooks the obvious fact that is trotted out time after time then just ignored - most of these lads come from broken homes with no male role models in their lives and nobody - mother, uncles, aunts, siblings - does anything to keep them on the straight and narrow. They are 15 living in a bedroom that is out of bounds to everyone else watching gang related vids on line and living a gang related lifestyle when they go out - then when they get stabbed their families say they had no idea what was going on in his life. Of course they didn't have any idea but probably because they showed no interest in finding out when the kid was alive. As well as Old Whitey its about time the communities these lads come from shouldered their part of the "blame" and do something now before its too late.

People taking responsibility for their own lives and their children’s? The blame game is much less time consuming.

Communities?

It's about time the parent/ parents took responsibility for their siblings. You brought the little shits into this world, bring them up properly. Every time there's a death the same old shit is reeled out, "He's such a lovely boy, wouldn't harm anyone, lovely lad, do anything for anyone" as it's revealed Mummies 14 year old little soldier is out at 2am on a school night.

Communities?

It's about time the parent/ parents took responsibility for their siblings. You brought the little shits into this world, bring them up properly. Every time there's a death the same old shit is reeled out, "He's such a lovely boy, wouldn't harm anyone, lovely lad, do anything for anyone" as it's revealed Mummies 14 year old little soldier is out at 2am on a school night.

Thats the point I am making - they have that view because they know no better and they simply don't know where he is at 2am or 7pm.

That's never going to happen in my life time but I agree it should at least be discussed.
+3

Get the debate out in the open.

Personally I'd legalise recreational drugs and tax it.

Yeah, there's something weird about people who insist on buying fairtrade fruits and vegetables, but have no problem buying cocaine or other stuff like that.

When possession was decriminalised in Switzerland, crime fell 50%. In Portugal the figure was 25%.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.