Blame Old Whitey

Yeah, there's something weird about people who insist on buying fairtrade fruits and vegetables, but have no problem buying cocaine or other stuff like that.

a lot of people you see around on spice etc don't appear to be consuming that much fruit - in think the "higher class " user is outnumbered but I get thats what the OP was about - the dinner party brigade who see something illicit for dessert as a bit daring

a lot of people you see around on spice etc don't appear to be consuming that much fruit - in think the "higher class " user is outnumbered but I get thats what the OP was about - the dinner party brigade who see something illicit for dessert as a bit daring
I read something about ecstasy in the pudding recently.

Can you numptys stop peddling this shit. Ok we legalise cannabis, coke and heroin, what about MDMA, what about Spice what about the drugs that are invented in the labs around the world that we aint heard of, do we just say any drug is legal no matter what.
And when we have legalised it and we have super strength skunk what then ?
Do we tax it, who supplys it ? Chemists ?
How about an age group, 18 and over can legally take it ? what about the 16 year old that can legally marry but can't take drugs
Finally if you think the Governemnt punting out Heroin will undercut a Colombian drub baron you are off your trolley. The NHS is fucked already, how the hell they can punt out smack is beyond me.

It is so simple but so stupid to simply say legalise it. Can you even explain how we would do it instead of one line statements ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.