Block 136 for Forest

Immaculate Pasta said:
This is what does my headin about Eastlands.

It is a cracking ground that can produce a great atmosphere but can you imagine Liverpool giving the kop away to the away fans or the rags giving the Stretford End?

God help us if we get AC Milan in the Uefa Cup semi final when we need an atmosphere to take us to istanbul and our main section of the ground has been given to the Italians and we are all split up.

They should let us have the whole of the south stand and give us our kippax back.

Totally agree, Ive always said we should stick the away fans in the corner away from the pitch, but I do love the banter. I like the idea of getting the singers together to get some atmosphere but fear being to far away from the away fans may be a little counter productive. So its 136 is it?

Biggsy1 said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
This is what does my headin about Eastlands.

It is a cracking ground that can produce a great atmosphere but can you imagine Liverpool giving the kop away to the away fans or the rags giving the Stretford End?

God help us if we get AC Milan in the Uefa Cup semi final when we need an atmosphere to take us to istanbul and our main section of the ground has been given to the Italians and we are all split up.

They should let us have the whole of the south stand and give us our kippax back.

Totally agree, Ive always said we should stick the away fans in the corner away from the pitch, but I do love the banter. I like the idea of getting the singers together to get some atmosphere but fear being to far away from the away fans may be a little counter productive. So its 136 is it?

yes mate, and we'll have a back up plan so if it ends up being crap we can just walk round to the little boys singing section in 110 ;-)

If a load of us off here get in 136 then it'll be a good chance to get a few of the new songs that have been posted on here going.

When do the tickets go on sale?

!!!!!! resposne from the club ... brilliant, so they want 116 and 117 to all go in 111, should be interesting ... muppets

Dear Felix,
>
> Thank you for your email and comments.
>
> Just to advise that SL1/111 is unaffected by the increase in allocation. This will remain the singing section for this game.
>
> Regards,
>
> Toby
> Supporter Services

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.