Block 136 for Forest

felixbg said:
quality mate ... and if it's rubbish we're just gunna walk round to 111 ... might aswell give it a go in 136 and see what happpens
its a top idea anyway, so will give it a go because we will have to move every fa cup game and this could be the regular fa cup singing section, lol.

I'm up for anything that bring a bit more noise and atmos. Count me and my 2 in.

Don't let the blanket and thermos wankers drag you down ..ignoe the twats. They contribute nothing. That's half the problem ..these lot are depressives, Fuck em. If they want warm woolies and soup and no noise they can fookin watch it at home.

dom said:
I'm up for anything that bring a bit more noise and atmos. Count me and my 2 in.

Don't let the blanket and thermos wankers drag you down ..ignoe the twats. They contribute nothing. That's half the problem ..these lot are depressives, Fuck em. If they want warm woolies and soup and no noise they can fookin watch it at home.
Don't worry, mcfc90 is taking care of them lot ;)

dom said:

Don't worry, mcfc90 is taking care of them lot ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.