Block 136 for Forest

My season ticket is 136 in the North, it is not right behind the goal, just to the right, please come and join us !!! I would love my 12 year old son to be amongst the atmosphere, we will re-locate when he is a bit older. There are some lads who try and get some noise going in there but way outnumbered by people who look at you in disgust. The derby was okay but that was down to all the lads who turn out for the big games.

COME TO THE NORTH, STAY IN THE NORTH ! THE NORTH COULD BE OUR KIPPAX !!

The oldens and youngens can go on the 2nd tier

guvnors son mcfc said:
My season ticket is 136 in the North, it is not right behind the goal, just to the right, please come and join us !!! I would love my 12 year old son to be amongst the atmosphere, we will re-locate when he is a bit older. There are some lads who try and get some noise going in there but way outnumbered by people who look at you in disgust. The derby was okay but that was down to all the lads who turn out for the big games.

COME TO THE NORTH, STAY IN THE NORTH ! THE NORTH COULD BE OUR KIPPAX !!

The oldens and youngens can go on the 2nd tier

quality mate ... make sure you spread the word that a fair few are coming to 136 ... will be a goodun

is this a major organised thing or just a few on this board sitting in 136? i sit is ss, n cant decide where to go! 136 or 111

ste_jones said:
is this a major organised thing or just a few on this board sitting in 136? i sit is ss, n cant decide where to go! 136 or 111
At the moment it's just a few of us off this board but we are trying to make it a major thing.

SambaMan said:
ste_jones said:
At the moment it's just a few of us off this board but we are trying to make it a major thing.
i'll prob sit in 136 then and give it ago! so add 5 more to the list!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.