Blue Shorts? (+ Image of Kit with white shorts)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DanTheBlue said:
Anyone else think that we should have white shorts?

I mocked up the kit with white shorts below... I think its looks 10x better.

Thats only my opinion... I want to know your thoughts.

dolxjc.jpg

If its good enough for Mick Coop,Ernie Hunt and Willie Carr its good enough for me.

I wouldnt give a flying fcuk if we play bollock naked as long as we win the league & Charity Shield

Seems a completely negligible difference to me.

BlueTG said:
Shirt looks the same as last year but with black trimming instead of white.

Hate this black trimming idea, it looked shite in 2012/13
It's navy blue for the record. Thought the black looked absolutely fantastic in 12/13 though personally.

abellwillring said:
Seems a completely negligible difference to me.

BlueTG said:
Shirt looks the same as last year but with black trimming instead of white.

Hate this black trimming idea, it looked shite in 2012/13
It's navy blue for the record. Thought the black looked absolutely fantastic in 12/13 though personally.

Wasn't a fan of the black trim but it worked because the kit had white shorts to balance it out. All sky blue only works with white trim!
So in a nutshell, referring to that image on page one....

White shorts = the dogs bollocks
Blue shorts = bollocks

superwatsonwatson said:
I love the blue shorts. My favourite kit of all time was the all blue runners-up kit of 76/77 and I loved the title winning one in 2011/12. However, I don't advocate it as permanent, i see it more like a Ford focus RS, aspecial edition that comes out every few years. But you have to say, we do tend to perform well in it.

Again, the 76/77 kit worked because it had white trim - blue and white they go together... now where have I heard that before?

Keith Moon said:
Blue Shorts Moment.
article-0-0087137100000514-558_634x473.jpg

Yeah... but WHITE TRIM! it only works with WHITE TRIM!
If you have navy trim the shorts have to be white - to have no white at all is a disgrace... in fact only once before in our history has our kit had no white in it at all - and that was 1895! Nike and City have just took a great big navy blue shit on a 120 years of tradition!

Ohh… Pablo Zabaleta, he is the fucking man! He is an Argentinian, he’s harder than Jaap Stam! He plays in blue and navy for Pellegrini’s men! And when we win the league, we’ll sing this song again

Kids were singing this last night, convinced we can't say blue and white in any songs now.

What about the two away kits? Is one of them white? Does that count?

I can't understand why the shorts keep changing colour. This must be about the fourth change in ten years. Can the club just make their minds up!

Big mistake lMO changing from white to blue shorts. Kit sales will certainly be effected.
City should play in sky blue AND white, looks like coventry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.