Brahim Diaz - 2017/18 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
DU53lOEXUAAshTs
Is that a cut on his knee?

Where’s that bastard Phillips, I’ve got a word or two for him.

I would play him out left ahead of Sterling whilst Sane is out, the more action he gets the better he will become, playing alongside our first teamers, 3 or 4 more wins in the PL, and we could pretty well start him for the rest of the season in the PL and FAC, whilst rotating/resting others for the CL.

He showed enough for me last night to save us the £50-60m we appeared ready to spend on Mahrez.

I would play him out left ahead of Sterling whilst Sane is out, the more action he gets the better he will become, playing alongside our first teamers, 3 or 4 more wins in the PL, and we could pretty well start him for the rest of the season in the PL and FAC, whilst rotating/resting others for the CL.

He showed enough for me last night to save us the £50-60m we appeared ready to spend on Mahrez.
This

Both he and Foden are two players who have the potential to be first teamers within the next three years.

Although he spurned a glorious chance last night, his attempted dink/lob was reminiscent of a young Lionel Messi.

Only difference is that a young Messi would have nestled that in the back of the net

if diaz is up to it physically he should rotate with the others.
Sterling Diaz Bernardo
Diaz Aguero Bernardo
Diaz Aguero Sterling
those could all work

Surprised he still has a knee after the ****s WWE move..
Shocking tackle. Nearly every pundit (even the thick ones and the bitter that hate us) think it should have been a red card.

It’ll all even out in the end, though.... or so we are told.

Last edited:
Glad to see him get more minutes. I missed the game so can anyone tell me how did he play?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.