Brahim Diaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
twosips said:
LoveCity said:
Watched a bit of it (wish I'd seen the rest) and was seriously impressed. We've been told the further into the academy you go, the more talented they are and they played a confident passing game with good pressing. Brahim, Jadon Sancho, Colin Rosler, Phil Foden, Rafael Camacho, Matt Smith, Sadou Diallo and a lad named Bolton were some of the names on show.

I saw Camacho's dribble where he nearly scored and the second goal. Gutted I missed more.

Of those lads, who stood out? Any details are welcome!

Colin Rosler is a truly wonderful name. Where does he play? Any good?

What's that Sancho lad like? Brahim?

I only saw the last third of the game and Brahim looked really good. Stronger than he was at that Qatari tournament the other year and very skillful. Sancho also looked good. But mostly I was paying attention to the team than individuals and some of the passing and interplay was great. As was the pressing, with regularly two players hunting down one, something I wish we'd see more in the first team.

twosips said:
LoveCity said:
Watched a bit of it (wish I'd seen the rest) and was seriously impressed. We've been told the further into the academy you go, the more talented they are and they played a confident passing game with good pressing. Brahim, Jadon Sancho, Colin Rosler, Phil Foden, Rafael Camacho, Matt Smith, Sadou Diallo and a lad named Bolton were some of the names on show.

I saw Camacho's dribble where he nearly scored and the second goal. Gutted I missed more.

Of those lads, who stood out? Any details are welcome!

Colin Rosler is a truly wonderful name. Where does he play? Any good?

What's that Sancho lad like? Brahim?

Only saw the last game, sancho played on the right of the front 3 with myles beerman on the left and Luke Bolton down the middle. Brahim played 10, sadou diallo and matt smith in the middle, Joel latti and Edward Francis were at the back. Uwes lad was at right back. Joe Hilton was in goal, a name to look out for, very advanced for his age according to regular watchers of this level. First time I've seen him myself

Considering 4 of the main squad members were with the 18s today, they played quite well although guadelehara had one sent and whilst willing weren't up to much bar a lad in attack called Ramirez

Some very talented schoolboys we have, the most advanced are Diallo and Francis, physically and as footballers

Didn't realise Miles Beerman was still at the club. Was quite impressed with the bits I saw him play last year but thought he'd gone for some reason. Last time I saw Diallo in a full game he really stood out for me, but just seeing that list of names, I've heard pretty much all of those names mentioned in glowing terms at one time or another. Didn't realise they were all in the same group.

Neville Kneville said:
Didn't realise Miles Beerman was still at the club. Was quite impressed with the bits I saw him play last year but thought he'd gone for some reason. Last time I saw Diallo in a full game he really stood out for me, but just seeing that list of names, I've heard pretty much all of those names mentioned in glowing terms at one time or another. Didn't realise they were all in the same group.

Looks like a mixture of 16s 15s and some 14s, there looked to be some very young boys on the bench

mad zab said:
Here is the link if anyone wants to watch

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.torneodelfuturo.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.torneodelfuturo.com</a>

Bump for the tournament....currently 0-0 at HT against AZ

Great performance, great football, excellent in almost every department inckuding the keeper, apart from the finishing which wws poor, unlucky & subject to some great saves. Cf Bolton had a stinker in front of goal pkus a rotten penalty but was otherwise excellent, as was pretty much everybody.

Best team by a mile, very unlucky, but another shedload of talent here. I wouldn't know where to start in naming names, too many, but these look as if they might turn out even better than the U18s. Again smaller than many of the oppo, but some of these are little brick shithouses. Brahim looks like he will end up built like Aguero.

Neville Kneville said:
Great performance, great football, excellent in almost every department inckuding the keeper, apart from the finishing which wws poor, unlucky & subject to some great saves. Cf Bolton had a stinker in front of goal pkus a rotten penalty but was otherwise excellent, as was pretty much everybody.

Best team by a mile, very unlucky, but another shedload of talent here. I wouldn't know where to start in naming names, too many, but these look as if they might turn out even better than the U18s. Again smaller than many of the oppo, but some of these are little brick shithouses. Brahim looks like he will end up built like Aguero.
Missed the game and only saw the pens but saw the game yesterday and they do look a special bunch of players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.