Brahim Diaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neville Kneville said:
Great performance, great football, excellent in almost every department inckuding the keeper, apart from the finishing which wws poor, unlucky & subject to some great saves. Cf Bolton had a stinker in front of goal pkus a rotten penalty but was otherwise excellent, as was pretty much everybody.

Best team by a mile, very unlucky, but another shedload of talent here. I wouldn't know where to start in naming names, too many, but these look as if they might turn out even better than the U18s. Again smaller than many of the oppo, but some of these are little brick shithouses. Brahim looks like he will end up built like Aguero.

Pleased I caught that game and was impressed as you were with the all round team. Could have won by a few apart from their keeper playing so well and our poor finishing.

Must try and get to some of the 16's games in future to get to know and appreciate some of these lads.

I would say Brandon Barker has some competition coming along with what I saw of Beerman and Camacho. Also thought the left back Wilson was very good.

As others said, dead unlucky. Gave them a torrid time after a slow start and their keeper had a blinder. AZ Alkmaar really are dead good at this level apparently so I was well impressed.

This was the first time I'd seen most of these players and it struck me immediately how well developed they are. The commentator mentioned it too. They look and move like a professional outfit already, and they're about fifteen. It's
mental. Great credit has to go to Gareth Taylor for the way he's got them playing and you really do get the impression that the further you delve down through the younger age groups the more gems you'll come across. We are getting these players in young and they're educating them how to play football in a way so thorough that, when combined with facilities the club has now, means surely it's only a matter of time before we see something special unfold. Surely...

Myles Beerman was terrific. Fleet-footed and powerful and as someone else said, he did a more than capable Ronaldo impression. Diallo was class. He's just Yaya reborn, gliding about the pitch with composure and elegance. He's a man mountain too. Hilton was great between the sticks with Bolton up front an old school number 9, but with technical ability. Just a shame he couldn't finish. Reminded me of Guidetti but with a little more dynamism.

Firsr time I'd seen Diaz since a year ago when he appeared in the Al Kass international cup for the u15s and its remarkable how much he's grown. Nev's right. He's a stocky little bastard now and there's more than a passing resemblance to Kinkladze, but ya know, if he tracked back. The future really is bright. Loved that.

Fuck load better than Sunday fucking brunch anyway. I'm out so I'll miss the 3/4 playoff. Gutted. On the plus side I can't wait to see some of these in the u18s next year.

It is hard to believe they are under 16 with the level of skill & work rate they are showing

kippax4ever said:
It is hard to believe they are under 16 with the level of skill & work rate they are showing
I can believe Iker Pozo is under 16, as he looks about 12. Hard not to be impressed with the system we've set up throughout the club though, it's hard to see it not bearing fruit in the next 5-10 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.