Bruno Peres

I noticed this guy is still training separate from the club. Seems like he waiting for an offer to come him! I never expected to say this but after watching how well the young lads did the other night, I now wouldnt mind if we past on this guy and gave one of them a chance in the 1st team. If we strengthen the CB position (Stones/Bonucci) I'm sure the young lads with get all the help/support at the back they need while getting up to speed. Will be interesting to see how they do against the rags in a couple of days...

I noticed this guy is still training separate from the club. Seems like he waiting for an offer to come him! I never expected to say this but after watching how well the young lads did the other night, I now wouldnt mind if we past on this guy and gave one of them a chance in the 1st team. If we strengthen the CB position (Stones/Bonucci) I'm sure the young lads with get all the help/support at the back they need while getting up to speed. Will be interesting to see how they do against the rags in a couple of days...

Much as I'd like to see youth given its chance, Peres is 26 and, as such, entering his prime. He'd also offer us an athleticsm and attacking threat that no other right back currently gives. Of all the purported signings we've been linked with, his signature is the one I want most, as he would bring a balance to the team that would make us a threat from all angles.

im confused. Looks like Roma are signing Peres for much less than we were offering.

Much as I'd like to see youth given its chance, Peres is 26 and, as such, entering his prime. He'd also offer us an athleticsm and attacking threat that no other right back currently gives. Of all the purported signings we've been linked with, his signature is the one I want most, as he would bring a balance to the team that would make us a threat from all angles.

Bravo will give us that balance

shame that City are not going to sign him.
i expect Pep to offload either Zaba or Sagna.
Maffeo is still too young to replace them both.

shame that City are not going to sign him.
i expect Pep to offload either Zaba or Sagna.
Maffeo is still too young to replace them both.
When we were linked to him I thought that like Danny Alves he was a typical Pep fullback. After watching on Saturday I realise he's nothing like what Pep wants from his full backs. He doesn't want fast overlapping full backs, Delph and Fernandinho are probably much nearer to what Pep wants from his fullbacks than players like Peres or Rodriguez.

Peres to Roma....looks like Done deal, close thread!;)

Seleção Brasileira ‏@BrazilStats2 8m8 minutes ago
OPA! Bruno Peres has signed with AS Roma.

Cp_KrZ7XEAAX_8t.jpg

8 retweets6 likes

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.